Where We Go From Here
What happened in America last night was an indictment on our Republican Party, our generation, and the integrity of America’s people as a whole.
The Republican Party MUST take last night’s results as a defining slap for being out of touch with real world America. (Not finger pointing here, just stating that we must examine the outcome and face reality)
My message to the establishment Republican party is, “Wake up, Shape up, and Re-organize.” (By the way, a heart-felt thanks to Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan for giving it their best shot.)
As revolting as last night was, the results gave me a more clear understanding of what we are up against now and how we must proceed from here.
First, we must not give up.
Second, we must not bail.
Now, more than ever, we must STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK.
This is not a call for an armed revolution. At least, not yet…. However, not arming yourself and preparing at this stage, if you have not already done so, would be irresponsible and foolish.
I am calling for brain power, creativity, and more grass roots aggressive involvement with like minded people. We must continue to educate our people on the issues, the consequences of complacency, ride our elected representatives in the House and Senate with the sharpest of spurs, force change in the Republican party by getting involved or joining The Tea Party and finally, evaluate our enemy.
The first rule of war is “KNOW YOUR ENEMY.” How well do we know the enemy within that is growing by the day? I am not speaking of Barack Obama. He is only a tool of the enemy. I am referring to a growing population of people within our country who elected him and fit into one of the following categories:
1) entitlement mentality (the “what’s in it for me” group)
2) racists (blacks who vote based on race)
3) college educated liberal elitists who are clueless ( degrees minus common sense)
4) marxists who have clear intentions to destroy liberty (they are here, have been for a long time)
5) devout islamists who are reproducing at an alarming rate and adhere to a methodical civilization jihad directive by the muslim brotherhood for the destruction of America from within.
6) people within our own Republican party who refuse to face reality
So, where do we go from here?
We must do everything humanly possible to stop Barack Obama from fundamentally changing our nation.
We must aggressively stand up and fight for America’s founding principles: free markets, fiscal responsibility, and constitutionally limited government.
We turn our attention back to Congress, to fight the battles that most certainly lie ahead.
* No tax increases
* Repeal Obamacare
* A balanced budget
* No more raising the debt ceiling
* Less regulation of small businesses
* Immigration reform
* We ABSOLUTELY MUST BE VIGILANT about defending any efforts to attack our 2nd Amendment. It is our last line of defense against tyranny. Remember, in the 20th century, 170 million people have been annihilated by their own governments after being disarmed. We must stand strong against any further efforts to restrict or disarm the American people.
That is a good starting list.
Consistent determination, creativity, and strategy is what we need now.
At this turning point in America’s history, lets remember the spirit of the Founders who never gave up the fight. Find that fighting spirit within yourself and join me as we face an enemy that is formidable yet not invincible. We’ve taken a hit. We lost a battle, but not the war!
Let us learn from our mistakes.
Now, let’s get back to work and continue the fight.
Round two … ARE YOU WITH ME?