Florida University Student Suspended After Refusing to Stomp on Jesus

Screen shot 2013-03-21 at 3.19.28 PM

A student at Florida Atlantic University has charged that his professor in intercultural communications class told the whole class to write the name JESUS in bold letters on a piece of paper, then drop the papers and stomp all over them.

The alleged incident happened three weeks ago on the Davie, Florida campus of FAU, according to WPEC-TV.

Junior Ryan Rotela, a devout Mormon, is the student making the charge.

“Anytime you stomp on something it shows that you believe that something has no value,” he told the South Florida CBS affiliate. “So if you were to stomp on the word Jesus, it says that the word has no value.”

Some students stomped; others, including Rotela, didn’t. He said he told the instructor, Deandre Poole, that the assignment offended his religious convictions.

Two days later, the junior alleges, he went to an FAU school official to express his unease with the assignment.

The result? Rotela has been suspended from the class.

An FAU official defended the decision, telling WPEC that the Jesus-stomping was part of a classroom exercise from a textbook: “Intercultural Communication: A Contextual Approach, 5th Edition.”

Read more at The Daily Caller

Mark N Starla Traina says:

OBAMA’S AMERICA is looking more and more like COMMUNIST CHINA!

How low can the OBAMAISM of AMERICA GEAUX!

Try STOMPING on the KORAN and see how far the MUSLIMS will let you GEAUX!

I SUSPECT that that LIBERAL FLORIDA PROFESSOR would be in HIDING, MISSING or DEAD!

fatuous1 on how TOLERANT CHRISTIANS have allowed the LILY WHITE LYING ZIOINIST MEDIA and the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW SINNERS to PUSH U.S. to become!

FACT: STOMPING on a BIBLE at an NAAWP EVENT would be LIFE THREATENING, because we have NO TOLERANCE for that kind of “BULLSHYT”! By the way, STOMPING on the KORAN could also be a LIFE THREATENING event at the NAAWP!~

MARK TRAINA is the PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON for the NAAWP!

FACT: We have NO TOLERANCE for AZZOLES! We have NO TOLERANCE for the ZIONIST LIBERAL MEDIA, nor do we have any TOLERANCE for the SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS!

TAKING 50 PEOPLE TO WAIT ON THE FAMILY HAND AND FOOT, POOR BABIES CANT TAKE CARE OF THEM SELVES, WE NEED TO SPOON FEED THEM.

LIB DONKEYS BREED TO SCREW US AND THEY DO, ALA. OBAMA HE HATES THE USA JUST USES IT TO PARTY ON VACATION ALWAYS, LEAVING SOON FOR OVERSEAS.

rj stephens says:

Sorry not seeing the connection between stomping on a name and communication in a university setting..interestingly he picked “Jesus” as the name and not his own.

Hmm….posting policy says there’s no tolerance for racism here. So…coastx….”Mormon drac”, “home bred American country boy”, “American bred farm intelligence”, “Hollander”, “Nerd”, “Black teacher versus white students”, Susan’s sympathetic to a murdering cult and Barbara and Susan’s middle name is “Molly”. These comments are racist, bigoted, vulgar, religious persecution, discourteous and just plain old fashioned bullying. Hit the button people! He’s never going to get it and he doesn’t need to be spreading his hatred here.

San Juanita says:

Cannot believe that the professor didn’t get stomped on —the professor needs to be “Fired” NOW not after he dies. My hat goes off to Rotela. GOD BLESS YOU-ROTELA -THANK YOU FOR BEING A LEADER AND NOT A FOLLOWER LIKE THOSE THAT LISTEN TO A SICK PROFESSOR AND CAN’T THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

lyn says:

I think the disrespectful attude to Christiantity is appalling but I think theres also a much darker lesson ,I do not think that the the religion of the student is the important issue ,the fact is that they refused to do something because they felt it was moraly wrong and were punished for it.wether right or wrong they were recorded as having christian belifes and should therefore have been within their rights to refuse to do something which could be seen as offensive,the lesson the class learned was stand up for what you belive in and get punished for it .It also seems an extreemly flawed syllabus if it cant see this might have been a problem ,,I would also suggest some muslims would not have performed this excerise either as Jesus is an honoured prophet in their religion.

I would have written the teachers name on the paper and stomped on that!

why doesn’t this professor ask his students to stomp on the name Mohammad, the prophet? or on the Koran? I agree with Susan Leach, the prof. might lose his job and his head! this professor is a coward.

Jack says:

Perhaps we need to stomp on the professor….can I get an AMEN?

I’m a professor and I think this is a made up story.

SandyW says:

I have never in my life. Who in their right mind would even use this as a class activity. I am so offended by this action. I previous post asked “what if Jesus saw this?” Let me tell you something…….Jesus did see this and I am quite sure He is not pleased, nor should He be. This type action is walking a real fine line of the unforgivable sin. Be very careful. We serve a VERY POWERFUL GOD.! Don’t ever forget that.

Burt says:

how about stomping on the professor instead

I have done a little research and have found the synopsis from the text book that details the exercise itself

“Have the students write the name JESUS in big letters on a piece of paper Ask the students to stand up and put the paper on the floor in front of them with the name facing up. Ask the students to think about it for a moment. After a brief period of silence instruct them to step on the paper. Most will hesitate. Ask why they can’t step on the paper. Discuss the importance of symbols in culture.”

It is apparent from the exact wording that the students are meant to get to the point of hesitation and then discuss why they hesitated and what symbols and sacredness mean in culture. The problem here is that the professor sucks at his job and didn’t stop but tried to force his students to stomp on the name of their god. When stories like this break it’s common for some people to blame academia and say that colleges are out to destroy people’s faith or some such thing. Incidents like this are atypical and for a textbook to actually demand that students defile the name of a religious figure would be even more atypical. The reality is that this textbook had a somewhat poorly thought out exercise in it and the professor handled it very, very badly. In follow up stories it has also come to light that the college has since apologized to the student, will no longer allow that exercise to be done, and has denied having suspended anybody(they might have though).

coastx listens to hisself way to much

Cryptic Conversions says:

I emailed Dr. Poole and his supervisor and told them that I thought he should be fired.

Mattymae says:

That professor is not very bright.

The teacher and the course need to be suspended!

Origin says:

The real name of the Christ is YESHUA and not Jesus.

Eloha says:

The professor should be fired immediately. I believe in religious tolerance, but what he is teaching is hate and disrespect. I applaud the student who refused to “follow orders”.

Abby701 says:

All funding for this “schoool” of higher education should be withdrawn. This assignment was an assignment of a hate crime. Why is it being tolerated?

Abby701 says:

Could you do that if the word was “Mohammed”? I rest my case.,

Betty Eyer says:

I bet there’s more to this story than is recounted in this article.

This kind of thing does not surprise me a bit, for the bible tells us that these things are to come. I admire the student for standing for his beliefs, not many people willing to do that anymore. Seems you can offend Jesus these days but not Mohammed! The king of kings is coming and this professor will bow with everyone else to the one true king!!! Jesus Christ!!!

Me says:

Why did the student get suspended? Religion and everything else aside, if the student didn’t complete the assignment, give him a zero. I personally think the professor could’ve used this opportunity for some beneficial dialogue, especially considering the source of the assignment is “Intercultural Communication.” There MUST be more to this story that isn’t reported here.

seaofteamerican says:

Can we ask that this bastard that we taxpayers pay salary for be fired and exiled to a Country he might like say maybe Egypt, Iran,Syria! I’m sure he’ll fit right with their teachings however I don’t think he would last long. This Viet-Nam is sick of these wimps unlike anyone elseI didn’t serve for him I served for real Americans!

James Sager US Army/Retired says:

Oh – It’s ok to be disrespectful to any Christian and his/her beliefs, but don’t you dare make lite of a Muslim, Buddhist, or any other religious belief. That is just not right, right? So the religious rights that my ancestors, my son, my grandson, and I fought to protect is only ok as long as it’s not Christianity. I feel sorry for your school and those who teach there. Oh – and also do not expect me to protect your rights when you disrespect mine.

hayrake says:

Rotela got suspended because he went to a school official and complained about the assignment on the basis that it offended his religious convictions? I guess none of the other non-stompers complained, since he seems to be the only one suspended. Good for him. A young man of character, unafraid to take things to the next level where his religious convictions are concerned. Colleges going to the liberal dumpster.

RECOMMENDATION FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL CITIZEN’S MEDAL

It is recommended that someone carry this forward to the White House as a nomination for the Presidential Citizen’s Medal on behalf of:

Deandre Poole, VC, Palm Beach CDP
Professor, Florida Atlantic University

Mr. Poole has:

1) pressed a lasting impact on challenging the status quo mentality of supremacy of a race and a religion which promotes a highly volatile and reactionary ideology,

2) knowingly placed himself in harm’s way to loft a reality check on the status quo and it’s faith based ideology which prohibits the development of the sharing of resources equally among all people,

3) conducted appropriate and correct education far reaching which in fact caused to be manifest the hostility of the status quo what ideology was effectively challenged by this individual’s work, and

4) sustained his dignity against sweeping retaliation for revealing an attitude of hostility, hatred and prejudice engendered by people of a certain faith who have no tolerance for those whom are considered below them, White Christians, and in particular the Mormon community.

reggiec says:

I have heard that the instructor, Deandre Poole, is an equal opportunity religious hater. I heard the instructor has desecrated the Koran by spitting on it, ripping out pages and stomping on them too. I wonder how much pressure the idiot might recieve if the Koran thing became well known?

BUTCH says:

Today a college education and those who teach there are all NAZIE ‘S and would be right at home with the SS, I believe a college education is worthless. It’s better to be in a trade or do your own business. COLLEGE HAS NOTHING OF VALUE ANYMORE.

Patsy Asher says:

Revenge is mine says the Lord, I will repay. The Lord will take care of the teacher and the school.

Doc says:

Ok, America, let’s all go to the store, buy some beer and chips with our EBT cards, come home, flop onto the (oversized) sofa, in our subsidized apartment, and do as we usually do; NOTHING! The fact that the only response to this kind of “teaching” is this article tells me we lost the fight for liberty. The Muslim-in-Chief has won. He has taken once proud Americans and turned them into disgusting fat, slovenly, lazy, entitled blobs of discontent. Shame on you America. You are a nation of cowards.

This kid should have put obama’sname on there and saee what would really happen

Al Vacch says:

I will read no further since Susan has responded so perfectly!

puzzled says:

They suspend a student for standing up fir his belief yet let students walk in with military weapons. hmmmm….. Another thought, 5 trillion other words to stomp on and it couldn’t be compromised with a different word. What kind of teacher is that.

Bill Horton says:

His first mistake – taking any course with the word “intercultural” OR “multicultural” in the title of the course.
It also begs the question, is there also an exercise where you write the word “mohammed” and stomp on it? I think NOT!

I am not a religious person but that would offend me as it would anyone of any faith. Jesus would probably have forgiven and maybe so should man in his example. But the “teacher” should have known better than to be “teaching” disrespect for any religion. Even if the text book tells you to do this. It is wrong! What ever happened to common sense? The college should be questioning their curriculum and their teachers.

wishonastar says:

Teachers are the
most demonic ignorant leftist people in our country. They are helping bring
America down. I use to respect teachers, I no longer do. I used to mentor
football players at a large university in Florida, whenever a football player
was having problem, we were told to push them towards education
degrees/classes, by far the easiest courses at the university. i should have
realized what a bunch of morons were taking these courses just to get a degree,
usually the drug culture and the lazy…very telling.

Gietsrfarher says:

Instead of writing Jesus on the paper, I would have written Allah on it, held it up to show the instructor, then stomped on it.

pwm says:

Nazi training in our schools-except it is Christian principles being trampled on-but you must embrace islam. BS to the max. I would have told the instructor right then and there, in the classroom that it was not right. I would have said, put your mothers name on the piece of paper and then stomp on it. make it personal to these liberals and then the light comes on. I cannot believe that is an actual textbook exercise in “Intercultural Communication: A Contextual Approach, 5th Edition.” if it is about communication-you don’t stomp to talk to people you talk to them. how ridiculous. this is what is wrong with our universities they are doing away with God and Jesus yet loving islam. in turn confusing all the youngsters.

James Maxwell says:

Personally I would have cold cocked the POS, no one said he had to believe, pray or other
wise acknowledge my religious convictions or beliefs but that does not grant nor give him
the right to desecrate the name that holds significant value to Christians. He want to
stomp on something let him try it with Allah, Mohammad or some other deity that hold
value to religious groups. I have the feeling he would be in fired and in hiding for a very
long time.

I would have to start to question the value of the education from a place that would allow and defend such absurd methods of teaching. My education & my dollars would be better spent at another university. It’s clear that one is no good.

rick says:

Blasphemy cut the teachers head off.

Alfredo says:

Where are the CHURCHES? Do they EVER come forward to DEMAND their Constitutional RIGHT to FREEDOM of religion? Where are the PARENTS, is everyone a brain dead, leftist hippie? WHY isn’t this crazed, radical, leftist “professor” being charged with a hate crime? That is what would happen if a muzzie was offended.

No one was forced to step on the paper. It was an exercise designed to facilitate a lesson on the power of symbols. This student was actually suspended days later and from what i’m hearing from another student in the school it was for making threatening statements toward the professor over this assignment.

P.S. Stop making my name look bad :)

nam_vet6869 says:

The young man should be proud, he stood for his beliefs. The professor should be reprimanded but it already shows the leadership of the University is behind the exercise so nothing will happen. If I were an alumnus of the University I would with hold any more money until the student was reinstated and the course cancelled, as well as any other anti religious course taught. Susan Leach I agree with you and you will never see that happen. Maybe Christians need to go back to days of the Crusades.

nam_vet6869 says:

If that is the case it explains why only he was suspended. He got what he deserved. Thanks for the additional information.

coastx says:

Good report, AW. Keep up the reality sorties. These are monsters, and they do NOT tolerate the light.

ok, so why don’t they have them stomp on the name Mohamed instead?

I, as a Christian, am getting really fed up with the blatant displays of disrespect of my beliefs, and watching the beliefs of true infidels elevated over mine. It seems that academia find it acceptable to disgrace the name of my God, while not even daring to attempt to challenge the beliefs of others. Time for taxpayers to stop funding this kind of insulting action from our “elite” centers of “higher learning”.

coastx says:

Jesus is a myth modeled on Horus. This myth was invented by the council of Nicaea as part of a change process through which the Roman emperor was transformed to a Pope, the idea being to refocus an otherwise diffuse polytheistic culture to one of monotheism, the product of which was Christianity.

Roman leadership knew religion motivated people and figured out how to use this to control them. It worked. Rome didn’t fall. It reinvented itself through statist Christianity.

People don’t have a divine right to statism or any other political organization that predisposes one individual to rule over another. In this regard Christianity is a racketeering scheme, and in the hands of the Mormon church Fabian mission creep in the proliferation of black mass eugenics.

That’s not to say Christianity didn’t improve itself via preliterate acculturation. In fact, once the bible went into mass production and the Masons lofted on the wizardry of the King of England, Christianity subsequently evolved a conscience in the form of the Protestant reformation WITH THE HELP OF THE MASONS AKA G7R in direct contravention of G7E, the latter the sexualized/Satanized Masons that are the negative core of the Fabian movement in the US.

While Jesus is a myth, in the hands of G7R it is too powerful to control by it’s creators, which is why G7E decommissioned the New Testament via Pope Benedict in November 2012. If it survives, it’ll be G7R that makes this happen, albeit people will also slowly be awakened to the idea that Jesus is in fact a solar deity myth principled on Horus, the difference between this new concept and the old being the understanding that the planets and every life form that inhabit them are in fact a creation of the Divine and not the will of Nicaea or it’s Fabian presentation exclusively.

Well than, let me wipe my ass with the Koran .

Lloyd says:

Teaching something and is one thing, but exercizing an offensive act to teach is quite a different story. To require a student to violate a religeous conviction just to teach a concept is totally wrong. Something like this is called indoctrination not education. It makes me wonder when they will condemn that student to ther gulag. Welcome to the U.S.S.A.. I just wonder how much longer before the populace will say enough, and then do something about it.
Lloyd

Cat Shannon says:

Okay, stop! If this is true I want to see the class action law suit of all parents against the university. If they don’t, so be it right? What ‘was’ the purpose of this assignment by this Professor?

coastx says:

The power of the use of symbolism.

Jim Lytle says:

If stomping on something means that you place no value in it then the students who place value in the name of Jesus should have been given the option to write something else on the paper to complete the assignment, the name of the teacher perhaps?

Chief47 says:

The residents near Florida Atlantic University should storm the campus, lay that professor down on the floor, and let every student who doesn’t believe in terrorism, Allah or Islam stomp him. Tit for tat.

melissaf says:

Id like to know what the point of the exercise was supposed to be, like what goal was the instructor trying to reach….Im sure it wasnt JUST to degredate a group of student’s God….but it would be interesting to know….Im sure suspension was a bit of an over reaction though….

jamohio says:

Another liberal professor with no moral convictions. More disrespect of anything Christian is ok in academic circles!! Its a sad time that we live in!!

Not a xtian but that is stupid.

SandyLester says:

Any parent that pays for their children to go to this school should be charged with child abuse.

unclebarry says:

It’s all about CONTROL people. It’s what Hitler with the Star of David. Stomp on it once, twice, it gets easier and easier. A lesson in communication Of disrespect. That lesson needs to be burned and thrown out to sea.

Craig says:

It always amazes me how liberals are only open minded to their own beliefs

bnchy says:

This piece of crap professor needs to be fired

RLM357 says:

SUSPEND the ‘TEACHER (?) ” Not the Student. Nest that Broad will run for President. ~Rick Magee, FL

coastx says:

Male professor, and I’d vote for him!

Jim Mock says:

Lesson learned? Don’t go to FAU. Good for that kid; there are better Universities out there.

coastx says:

By any chance are you in some way associated with Rotela?

jb80538 says:

Now if it was hayzues, the kid would have been all over it!

Laity1 says:

I hope this drives negative reviews on Amazon and other places where the book is sold.

extremistfred says:

One wonders if the exercise would be carried out if it contained a Muslim prophet.

Seano says:

I hope he sues the school for all it’s worth, for violating his religious rights!!

Greg Widdoes says:

The bigger crime is that this exercise was in the text book that they are learning from

Dodgerzz says:

This makes my blood boil. I am an atheist, but I believe in the Constitution and respect towards religious beliefs. If this school gets any government money that needs to cease. I also hope they sue the crap out of that school and get whoever enabled that preposterous assignment gets fired. Come to think of it, though, suing the school won’t necessarily be beneficial if they get stuck with a secular, religion-hating activist judge.

I have a very hard time believing you are an atheist and yet were too emotional to get some actual information on this story.

Brett says:

Since when was not doing an assignment grounds for a student’s suspension? If that were the case, my classroom would be empty.

Steve says:

A school of higher learning . That’s a joke If you can’t stand up for what you believe then what do have a people who will follow anyone . Not what I want our young people to learn .They have a right to stand up for what they believe.

dsinchrg says:

Fire his ass NOW !!!!! show the outrage

billygeturgun says:

Here is an exercise, try jumping up and down as if the floor you are standing is actually a bottomless pit of fire and brimstone and satan is standing there welcoming you to hell. That should get the ole juices flowing!!!!!!!!!!

G W says:

I hope this brave student gets Pro Bono help and sues FAU, the “teacher” and school administrator who suspended the student. This whole episode reeks of blasphemy against Jesus Christ and extreme intolerance against Christian students.

Susan says:

Oh—a textbook designed by Billy Ayers so it is “good”. We are allowing textbooks to be written by creepy Marxist/ pagans/Satanists. We need government OUT Of our schools and give local control over to parents. These elitists who throw out Reason and Virtue need to be ejected. They are promoting stupidity and division—exactly what Marxists want.

Wesley Faulkner says:

Professing themselves to be wise they became fools. Sounds like this school is suffering from a severe case of this.

English Teacher says:

How much more detached will our centers of education get from the world they occupy? I trust the professor and the school official are looking for employment.

Mark says:

The professor would probably be fired if Allah was the name written on the paper, or Muslims might negate the need for him being fired. Just another example of anti-Christian bigotry. The professor should have been fired instead of the student being punished.

I am without religion but even so, I think this is going way too far. We all know Mohammed would have never been the assignment. It’s annoying to see Christian bashing left and right (not Jewish or Muslim). It’s like they are intentionally trying to take away religious and family values in America. This is not an isolated case. The media, Hollywood and schools are all doing a great job.

soccerfan says:

I don’t care if it was part of a textbook assignment. It was/is wrong. I agree with Susan Leach. Have that professor write mohammed on a piece of paper and do the same exercise. You’ll have the ACLU all over you!

Michigan_REB says:

this kid needs to sue the school for violating his 1st amendment rights and win one demand is the book be removed from the curriculum and the teacher be removed from teaching.

Mike_Travis says:

Every day the communists and muslims become bolder. Soon they will be killing us when we refuse to go along with their instructions.

What will it take for Americans to wake up? Would 6 million murders of Christians help? It is coming people and the time is running out. Soon every American will be faced with a decision which is to submit to the government and become a slave or refuse and face the consequences.

Why do you think the “government” wants to steal our weapons??? Does no one remember Hitler, Stalin, and Mao? One of the first things those three MURDERERS and dictators did was steal all weapons from all civilians. Once they did that they were free to begin to MURDER all who disobeyed, refused to comply, or even disagreed.

So why do you think it CAN”T happen here when it happened in “enlightened” societies in Europe, the very same societies that Ovomit admires?

The time for talk is over. The time for “asking” our elected SERPENTS pretty please is over. The time to restore our Constitutional Republic is here. If We the People do nothing, America is finished. The options are few and they are all ugly but the cost of doing nothing is much worse, at least to those of us who believe in God and our Constitution.

A very brave Patriot once said “I know not what course others may take but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!” I now know what drove him to make such a dramatic statement, and I pray more Americans will soon come to the same conclusion.

Bill Roe says:

Why would this student want to ever go back to that intolerant teacher’s class? He/she should be fired or at least rreprimanded for demanding such a blatantly anti-christian act.

Don’t believe it.

coastx says:

@Admin Will you please stop audience segmenting!

STOP! Dang!

What would happen if you wrote Muhammed on a piece of paper and stomped on it…..probably the University would have been burned down.

Kels says:

I agree with Susan Leach and applaud the students that did not stomp on the “Jesus Paper”.

Joe Lettieri says:

Whats happening to our country ??That pitiful excuse for a teacher should be fired.

coastx says:

Don’t do reality, folks. Throw yourself out there guided by your ignorance and your fantasies. Mormon priesthood= Lil’ Bat. What a bunch of liberalized fruits. OMG!

Hey… can we change the headline to Florida ATLANTIC University?!?! And good for the student!

Hugh Patton says:

Really he thinks we have to respect everyone else’s
religions but not when it comes to God? He should lose his job.

Jim28thReg says:

Many schools are getting text books from a Muslim owned manufacturing firm. Operated under the the Muslim Brotherhood. This has been going on for years and the indoctrination has been slow but steady. They offer textz just a little than others and have gradually taken over most of the business. The purchasing department of many school districts are more interested in money than content. This is how most of this communist crap has permeated our education system.

This scum though should be tied to a post with these books piled around and burned HOWEVER that’s not for us -Jesus will deal with this. The people must demand this class cancelled the teacher fired and those books destroyed. If this is not done then all participants and administrators are guilty and will be held liable.

Lift Jesus higher.

Show me where in that book does it suggest this exercise…Perhaps this college and the “professor” can do this excersise with Muslim students using the name of Mohamed on that paper and see how long he lives.
Our country is in the toilet as is our education system. This started with the removal of God from our schools and elsewhere in the country.

pysco says:

When I was attending UC Santa Cruz, I ran into several professors like him, the student should have written the name of the Professor on a piece of paper. Spit on it, then stomped on it.

Debi Starks says:

Or wrote the professor’s name on it, used it for toilet paper, and then turned in his “completed assignment”.

Walt Wills says:

Deandre Poole is vice chairman of the Palm Beach county
democratic party.. He is writing a book “Obamamania” supporting Ovomit. His reviews by students is in the crapper

If you would like to make you displeasure known about Mr. Poole’s teaching, here are some contacts for Florida
Atlantic University

Mary Jane Saunders, President [email protected]
Ron Bulger Executive Administrator and Director of
Board Operations [email protected]
Lill DuKate Senior Administrative Assistant [email protected]
Andrew LaPlant Coordinator, Board of Trustee
Operations [email protected]
Erin MolloyDirector of the Baldwin House and
Events [email protected]

RECOMMENDATION FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL CITIZEN’S MEDAL

Deandre Poole, VC, Palm Beach CDP
Professor, Florida Atlantic University

1) Impact on challenging the status quo mentality of racial supremacy which promotes that race singularly.

2) This individual knowingly placed himself in harm’s way to loft a reality check on the status quo and it’s faith based ideology which prohibits the development of the sharing of resources equally among all people.

3) Presentation was far reaching and in fact caused to be manifest the hostility of the status quo what ideology was effectively challenged by this individual’s work.

4) The impact of this individual’s work is sustained in revealing an attitude of hostility and hatred engendered by people of a certain faith who have no tolerance for those whom are considered below them, Christians and Mormons.

Mischa says:

Maybe someone should just stomp on that professor’s picture, just saying…

matt says:

And they call colleges schools of “higher” learning? How can that be when the teachers have such low intelligence. Sending kids to such schools will more than likely prevent them from becoming smart enough to find their way in life. There are professional students, and there are those who are intelligent enough to not need some educated idiots teaching. I believe from all my experiences, “if you can’t do it, teach it. If you can’t teach it, supervise it. If you can’t supervise it, put them in charge of the whole project. Obama is an example.

Debi Starks says:

I guess it’d be appropriate then to make Muslim students eat some bacon.

“Intercultural Cuisine: A Contextual Approach, Pork Edition”

SickoftheBS says:

How about if he had them write Obama on a piece of paper or better yet take a picture of Obama and stomp on that. This country is rapidly going to hell with the aid of many Liberal Morons instructing at our Universities. Why not take a picture of the professor and Pee on it. Think that would be all right with the school?

saynit says:

That professor and the school officials need their arses kicked severly.

Laird says:

Can you just imagine if the name was Muhammad and not Jesus?? What an uproar THAT would produce!!

Time to sue. As a Christian I feel that this is a hate crime. I feel threatened by this, I feel my first Amendment rights are being violated. Where can we sign up for the class action lawsuit?

Lori Valene says:

Wow I looked at Prof.Deandre Poole Facebook and he says one of his favorite books is the bible!

Ed Scott says:

You have got to be kidding me.

why don’t we all write Deandre Poole on a piece of paper, and then stomp the heck out of it?

rcfrt says:

In the 1600′s in Japan Christians were given the choice of stepping on a cross or dying. Symbols have meanings and stomping on the name of Jesus in that atmosphere is just as bad as stomping on any other symbol of Jesus. I don’t care where that assignment came from….the professor should have more sense than to do something like that. He should be sanctioned, not the student.

TexasJester says:

I am not a Christian – I have my own faith. That being said, what this “professor” – democrat official in his district – offends me no end!! As long as your religion is peaceful, and harms no one, you should be allowed to practice it and not have it denigrated – that includes Christianity!

Islam, however, is another story – it is a violent religion, demanding death on those that won’t convert to Islam, and for those that leave Islam. It demands unquestioning and demeaning servitude by women – how a woman could willingly join Islam is beyond me (and I know a couple!!). A woman can be accused of adultery with no evidence, and stoned to death , on her husband’s word. Heck, a woman can’t even go out of the house without her husband or male relative, in the stricter areas! Islam SHOULD be stomped on, NOT Jesus!!

coastx says:

Jesus is a myth. This myth was invented by the council of Nicaea as part of a change process through which the Roman emperor was transformed to a Pope, the idea being to refocus an otherwise diffuse polytheistic culture to one of monotheism, the product of which was Christianity. Roman leadership knew religion worked to motivate people and figured out how to use this to control them. It worked. Rome didn’t fall. It reinvented itself through Christianity.

Stop acting like an idiot and have some balls. The prof fleshed out a drac, like it or not. The student who made these allegations was suspended because he threatened the professor afterward. HE THREATENED HIM. Make sense? Are you awake, and if your are, what lofts this to the level of a threat?

You would do well to do a background on this church my friend before throwing yourself into the argument hackles raised and nipping wildly at the individual you THINK is the perp. It’s actually quite a bit different than what are aware of albeit an opportunity to open your mind if you can.

Old Curmudgeon says:

If this exercise truly is part of the curriculum, it is time for a new one. Just one more example of our educational system chipping away at the morals of our youth.

2War Abn Vet says:

Let’s see if these pukes are willing to stomp on “Muhammed”, and then have their addresses published in the newspapers. I’ll bet dollars to donuts you won’t have any takers. They know full well they can be smug about degrading Jesus, but would be in mortal danger of offending Muslims.

Multiculturalism or respect for religious diversity and freedom only cuts one way these days.

disqus_iCgF4UjXVT says:

I think we should require
that the professor stomp on a picture of Mohammed and post it on the internet
or resign his position.

Firefightermp6 says:

That professor needs to be fired and oblama needs to be impeached and college needs to be discredited.

agbjr says:

The student should have written OBAMA and stomped on it! Indoctrination specialists like this “professor” should have their heads stomped on until they scream for Jesus to save them.

coastx says:

NO. NO. NO. OMG! You are missing reality completely. You think being Mormon makes people special. It makes them drac special.

… hahaha

agbjr says:

Obviously a bigot.

coastx says:

Let’s take a look at your little cipher, again:

The Mormon church is 911. Here’s what you’re doing:

MORMON ODC
agbjr
1171211292= additive sum 9

ENGLISH ALPHABET LETTER NUMBER CORRESPONDENCE
agbjr
1271018= additive sum 11

911

F*** you pervert.

Notes

1 agbjr coastx • 21 minutes ago

Careful … your religious bigotry is showing.

2 agbjr coastx • 24 minutes ago

Obviously a bigot.

Brad Smith says:

What kind of stupid textbook is that? If that were my kid I’d be raising hell at the dean’s office… and if it is a state sponsored school (I don’t know if that one is or not) my state representatives and senators would hear about it.

Dan says:

I’m agnostic, but I’ll support this student 100%. That sounds completely, absolutely offensive.

coastx says:

HAHAHA… He’s a f*****g little DRAC! You epople are amazingly naive. Disneyland naive. Mormons are the most prolific abduction organization on the planet, you M****!

ruby says:

Wow that’s what’s wrong with our schools now they took prayers out what else will they take now from our.children

coastx says:

This is unbelievable. This entire thread is going wild on the professor, but what he has done is beat out a drac. He’s working on your interest not against you. Do you think Jesus would mind if you used his name to flesh out a monster? I doubt it. The Mormon church is a MASTER eugenics project in perpetuity. This SSO does the black mass at 3000+ renditions per year and has been since 1888. Not the Saville version of raping children, the sacrifice of a full term pregnant version, the babies oft these women DNA linked to Thomas Monson. You people are fools!

agbjr says:

Careful … your religious bigotry is showing.

coastx says:

Let’s take a look at your little cipher.

The Mormon church is 911. Here’s what you’re doing:

MORMON ODC
agbjr
1171211292= additive sum 9

ENGLISH ALPHABET LETTER NUMBER CORRESPONDENCE
agbjr
1271018= additive sum 11

911

F*** you pervert.

Notes

agbjr coastx • 21 minutes ago

Careful … your religious bigotry is showing.

Suqa Mydeek says:

Give me the professors name. I’ll make sure he never does anything like this again.

coastx says:

Think outside the box for a moment. Maybe the problem is with the Mormon. there is a very good chance this professor did this to loft a reality issue with the Mormon church that people are just not seeing no matter how much in their face it is. Occult rendition and child abduction is Mormon staple. Do your homework.

BULLET904 says:

HEY YOU IDIOT, DEANDRE POOLE IF YOU REALLY FELL LIKE STOMPING ON JESUS NAME PLEASE FELL FREE TOO LOOK ME UP, CAUSE IT`S IN MY HEART AND ON MY CHEST…I LIVE IN FL.TOO..

coastx says:

Will you settle down. My god, you are going off like a giant horses banana. If you’ll follow the blog a little you’ll learn this may have been a heroic move on the part of the professor. This guy she’s fleshed out may in fact be something akin to a Ted Bundy. Mormons are expert BSers, and their elite behind some of the most notorious abduction crimes of the past century. THINK!

brandon says:

What an awesome assignment. Makes me wonder why I bothered with all that math for my engineering degree.

coastx says:

Do a statistical application. Null hypothesis: There will be no statistical difference in the number of people who support this professor and those who do not.

Stop complaining. Go for it.

This idiot shouldn’t be teaching,if it was up to me he would be fired!!!Not one person could stop me from praying or taking up for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ !!!

David Petty says:

While this is interesting, we’ve just brought up the textbook mentioned in a pdf format and NO WHERE is there any reference to writing any name on a piece of paper and stomping on it. So at this juncture, I call B.S. on the school’s support on the event.

coastx says:

Or an opportunity to expose the Mormon church, which was brilliant on the professor’s part.

This guy shouldn’t be feeling do bad, really. If the circumstances had
been reversed, he’d have been female, there would have been two, one
renditioned/murdered curbside stabbed in the neck a couple of times and
the other taken into captivity, tortured and raped by the Mormon elite
and sacrificed 9 months later full term delivering the “Satanic” infant
moments after mom’s heart had been removed, all with her fully awake and
aware of what was happening to her. Psychotic split on the mom,
minimally. So what the problem is, really, Lil’ Bat (Junior Ryan
Rotela)?

Scary, eh?

Folks, this has gone too far! It is time to start uniting and arming STATE MILITIAS as our constitution permits “US” to do in order to fight tyrannical government which we now have!

Lowell says:

Fight brainwashing and value destroying colleges every chance you get. In the meantime private school whenever possible. Our nation is under attack.

Charles Smith says:

May the wrath of GOD be with that professor the rest of his days on earth.

coastx says:

I think setting Jesus aside for a moment, the idea of orchestrating writing anyone’s name on a sheet of paper and stomping on it in an is an act of hatred. That almost seems like coerced militia and is a good example of a misapplication of Milgram.

I don’t care what the text book says or who authorized it. In my mind it’s mission creep in acculturation to anti reason and the paradoxical lamp-lighting and blockbusting tactics of Fabianism. Blockbusting can get the school sued.

I am no advocate for Mormons either. Their own organization is culpable of far worse circumstances. For example, Thomas Monson was directly involved in the abductions of Natalee Holloway and Robyn Gardner with absolutely no accountability to the church. This organization is largely philanthropic hiding it’s involvement in the black mass sacrifice with victims numbering in the hundreds of thousands between 1900 and 2000 alone. That’s Ra. Their philanthropic enterprise which is engineered to hide this is Amen, and the propaganda mechanism is Toth (Thoth). They are breeding down intelligence in the mainstream taking the Eve Novus to their own eugenics operation, hence the stupid American. You’ve been bred to it folks via the Mormon church. Those little missionary… predator eyes on the streets ISO guess who, THE EVE NOVUS!

This guy shouldn’t be feeling do bad, really. If the circumstances had been reversed, he’d have been female, there would have been two, one renditioned/murdered curbside stabbed in the neck a couple of times and the other taken into captivity, tortured and raped by the Mormon elite and sacrificed 9 months later full term delivering the “Satanic” infant moments after mom’s heart had been removed, all with her fully awake and aware of what was happening to her. Psychotic split on the mom, minimally. So whats the problem really? Go ahead and feel the moment for this little drac. I’d be willing to bet there are a lot of sacrifice young women waiting for him to cross over so they can have their days with him. Certainly, America’s been bred too stupid to even know what going on.

BUUURRRPPP!

DE Navarro says:

Professor went with it, school backed it, anyone have a spare tactical nuke sitting around – I don’t think this place should exist.

I strongly advise this student/his parents, and any other students/families that believe we should respect people’s religious beliefs, to promptly withdraw from this university and take your tuition dollars ELSEWHERE. I would not support this institution at all.

boccagalupe says:

I understand your feelings about this Ms. Patterson, but a larger thought is for the citizens o florida to see that this sort of crap is not taught nor will it be tolerated at a publicly funded university. No taxpayer should allow this nonsense to continue.

I completely agree with you, however, it seems as though those in government today (at all levels) do not care what the taxpayers want anymore.

This will not go away and persecution of Christians in this country will become more and more acceptable here in the US, Pray for that professor; that he will come to know Christ before it’s too late.

boccagalupe says:

I know some people that would have dropped prof. Deandre Poole on the floor and then stomped a mud-hole of the prof and then walked it dry. Secondly if that is a part of the book the school is teaching from, the school had better get some different books.
Is FAU a state university? If so the taxpayers should question the state.

Steve Bertz says:

why is the practice of satanism being pushed in the universities and by our goverment servants.satanism is a religion,don’t let anyone tell you it is not and it is being pushed hard .

Daniel Paul says:

Ultimately if you take any argument between Liberals and Conservatives down to it’s base root you will find Jesus Christ as the pivotal issue. It’s funny but the Republicans are supposedly looking for that key issue that is keeping them from approvals at the polls, and I will tell them it isn’t a key issue they need it’s a key they have forgotten. The idea that conservatives will now become ‘fiscal conservatives’ is a ridiculous way to say “we are the new Godless Corporate leaders of America”. America didn’t become a superpower because of the great financial skills of Corporate leaders, it became a great and blessed Nation because of Her God.

CalvinTalks says:

This is a LOT more serious than you realize.

Many people aren’t aware that in the 1600s, Japan had a thriving Catholic community. The Japanese government eradicated them. How? By a practice called “fumi-e” – requiring suspected Christians to step on a picture of the Virgin Mary or Jesus.

Continuing from the Wikipedia article on fumi-e: “People reluctant to step on the pictures were identified as Catholics and were sent to Nagasaki. The policy of the Edo government was to turn them from their faith, Catholicism; however, if the Catholics refused to change their religion, they were tortured. As many of them still refused to abandon their faith, they were killed by the government.”

This college professor is practicing fumi-e on his students. Since he can’t torture or execute anyone, he is having devout Christians suspended. This is not “intercultural communications”; it is a practice directly linked to historical religious persecution.

TexasJester says:

Interesting bit of history.. I hadn’t heard this. Thanks!

Gotcha, well so long as its an exercise from a book, its ok!

Marlin208 says:

Part of a classroom exercise from a textbook? Intercultural communication? Just what the hell does that have to do with stomping on someones religious leader AND BTW the name of the son of God.

Why is it that these piss ants always do that to Jesus and none of the others? Why not write Budda or Mohammed, hmmmmm?

These lousy dirt bag professors bring this crap into the class room and always put down the Christian faith.

If it is so great to be of another faith than move to a country that practices that faith and teach your crap there.

The Teachers B S is astounding!

HappyG says:

Pretty soon officials like these are going to have to be dealt with in extreme terms…Today seems like a good day to start.

Nikita63 says:

THAT TEXTBOOK IS A VIOLATION OF ONE’S RELIGIOUS RIGHTS. IF HE HAD DONE THAT TO A MUSLIM STUDENT STOMPING ON ALLAH, THE WHOLE ISLAMIC COMMUNITY WOULD HAVE DECLARED A FATWA AND JIHAD AND GONE BERSERK. THIS TEXT OUGHT TO BE REMOVED AND THE WHOLE FACULTY AT FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY GIVEN COMPETENCY AND FITNESS TESTING DO WE STILL HAVE AN UNAMERICAN ACTIVITIES COMMITTEE IN THE GOVERNMENT? IF NOT, NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO RE-ESTABLISH IT

TrapRat says:

Anybody been watching the series on tv “Bible” ? It’s fantasic!! Except for the look-a-like as the devil

SkallyWagg says:

it’s not the teacher who was following the instruction in the book. It is the Dean, President, Publisher and Writer that we should inquire. You need to take this to the source of the committed. Bet the writer would be approved for a gun, food stamps and WIC, LOL?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Brown says:

I admire the young man for standing up for our convictions, as for the teacher where is the tolerance and diversity she espouses. The University over reacted and if this is part of a computer generated class program, why waste money on a losing college education?

TrapRat says:

I suggest boycotting anything published by Edwin Mellen Press as racial, radical, propaganda that supports the anti-American Christian/Judeo founding of the Real America.
Perhaps dr.D’s towel is to tight on his head because he’s certainly not of sound mind only
subhuman, demented thoughts.

ArielMalek says:

So this class was “Intercultural Communication?” One of the essential
keys to communications is seeking mutual understanding. So how is
showing contempt and disdain for the faith of billions of people
displaying understanding and enhancing communication? How does not only
expressing religious bigotry and hatred, but infecting others to do so
enhance communication and understanding?

Guest says:

So this class was “Intercultural Communication?” One of the essential keys to communications is seeking mutual understanding. So how is showing contempt and disdain for the faith of billions of people displaying understanding and enhancing communication? What does not only expressing religious bigotry and hatred, but infecting others to do so enhance communication and understanding?

GATOR007 says:

Perfect example of what is wrong with our nation! No respect taught, no respect given!!

coastx says:

You need to do a little research on the Mormon church. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!

Ed says:

Need to stomp on professor.

foxxybey says:

This teacher, if he can even be called that needs to be fired period and the student should be reinstated right away. I agree with Susan, they would murder this teacher if it was mohammad or allah. I would have told the teacher to go to hell and walked out of class and if tried to stop me it would be him on the floor that I would be stomping on.

Rick Fortner says:

You have to deprogram your children when they come home from school ,I did and they don’t believe the government or major news outlets

NotSurprised says:

Deandre J. Poole
Instructor

Email: [email protected]

PhD, Howard University

Areas of Specialization: Intercultural Communication, Leadership and Communication, Political Communication

Deandre Poole teaches courses in intercultural communication, ethnicity and communication, leadership and communication, and organizational communication. His research focuses on the role mediated messages play in shaping individual attitudes and beliefs concerning issues of justice and inequality, and examines how leaders, organizations, and other influential authorities dominate and oppress marginalized groups of people. Currently, he is authoring the book, Obamamania: The Rise of a Mythical Hero, to be published by the Edwin Mellen Press. In addition to his academic pursuits, Dr. Poole is actively engaged in various community service projects throughout Palm Beach County.

EnemyoftheState says:

Communist. That is all you need to know.

coastx says:

Great, probably a Mormon yourself. Mormons are the most prolific abduction perps on the planet. Pool just fleshed one out. These monsters attack women for ritual human sacrifice, a subject you apparently know very little about. Ya S****D F***K!

agbjr says:

Bigoted wackadoodle, ain’t ya?

coastx says:

Let’s take a look at your little cipher, yet again:

The Mormon church is 911. Here’s what you’re doing:

MORMON ODC
agbjr
1171211292= additive sum 9

ENGLISH ALPHABET LETTER NUMBER CORRESPONDENCE
agbjr
1271018= additive sum 11

911

F*** you pervert.

Notes

1 agbjr coastx • 21 minutes ago

Careful … your religious bigotry is showing.

2 agbjr
coastx
• 24
minutes ago

Obviously a bigot.

3 agbjr coastx • 22 minutes ago

Bigoted wackadoodle, ain’t ya?

Research mission creep, fool. It goes both way ya know.

Mike Fuston says:

this is worth a lawsuit

JamesPF says:

idiots pigs fire the whole damn school administration ! I am glad that I am not paying tuition for this crap. Would this jerk professor say write the name ALLAH on a piece of paper and piss on it?

Notmyfault150 says:

Of course not! The lily-livers would be too afraid to do that. Have you ever seen an atheist object to anything Muslim? Has the ACLU ever tried to remove any Muslim symbols or objected to Muslims who use public streets to unroll their rugs to pray. They are too scared to rock the boat with the Muslims. Persecution is reserved for Christians.

EnemyoftheState says:

If the idiot had suggested the kids stomped on the name Mohammad the lawyers would be busy and the college would have been razed to the ground.

HappyG says:

Obo the Clown would have taken to a podium and denounced it…

Nat Hooper says:

That’s all that’s left of My America.

ron says:

I hope the professor gets bit by a rabid squirrel. Maybe after that he sense of his own self riotousness will leave him and he can see the evil he is a part of.

Pastor Bob says:

As many are in eternity they will regret mocking the name that would have saved them. Pray for these people. We hear more and more stories of this every day. Jesus said it would be this way.

everthink has change now ,when the name or alooh mohamed will be dealt firmly now .. but not for jesus name,media ,goverment ,and profesor all university has blind now …God forgive and love all

Ernie Morris says:

Palm Beach County Democratic Party vice chair. Why am I not surprised.

horseridingplains says:

CScope strikes again–get on the e-mails, calls to University–letters to that Congress person-make a difference- make our voices heard that this is an affront to our religious freedom–was the name allah to be stomped on???

George says:

If this is part of the course it should be dropped from the curriculum and the instructor should be discharged. You can not learn how to accept other cultures by disgracing another one.

Scotty-wad says:

Now, if it were Muhammad… take that teacher’s head off!!!

ruby says:

is this article for real….it can’t be….

Scott says:

This is fine to do but don’t draw a cartoon of Muhammad or the Muslims will be offended and we don’t want to do that. Another stupid liberal college instructor I am sure. Maybe it’s time that South Park has an episode with Muhammad as a judge of a pulled pork competition?

I liked the defense: “the Jesus-stomping was part of a classroom exercise from a textbook: “Intercultural Communication: A Contextual Approach, 5th Edition.”

Ronie Grams says:

Benjamin, that reply is not except able

Karen says:

Wonder what would happen if they were told to write “Mohammed” on that paper?

That, would have made the front page of every large newspaper, and been on every major liberal news network. Obamination would probably even have something to say about that..

Mike Sowell says:

And America wonders why we keep getting farther and farther behind the rest of the world.

Joe Q. Average says:

You think they don’t do this crap in the rest of the world? The problem with America is that the idiots among us are slowly adopting this BS.

Jonny Angel says:

I’d sure like to have a ‘meeting’ with the instructor and the school officials…….

Curtis Smith says:

These days education = liberal indoctrination. I have two young daughters and it’s a shame but I no longer value a college education for them. Why incur that much debt just so the university system can turn them into a couple of Obamabots?

Karen says:

Don’t send them to college. It’s a huge debt when they come out to find they can’t get a job. And the indoctrination is even worse than in public schools. Not to mention it’s a free for all in sloppiness, drinking, sex and drugs. They’ll have a better chance these days learning a skill. Have you tried to find a plumber, electrician, seamstress, etc. lately???

SturJen says:

Have you ever hired a seamstress lately? I’ve got the skills and I get complaints when I charge 20 bucks to alter a bridesmaid’s gown. Of course, the “Professional seamstress” that they SHOULD have gotten (who sold them the dress in the first place) was going to charge them $80.
I’ve got the skills, and so do others, but no one wants to pay them the going rate as well. Heck, I would have altered the dress completely for $60. What she got was my very base $20 job that entails very simplistic fixes.

Spyder Dalton says:

No one thinks they have to pay for anything anymore. It’s the entitlement syndrome. People call for my services and when I mention the fees they never call back. They act as though it costs me nothing to provide the service.

HappyClinger says:

They probably can’t afford you, thanks to obama.

ArielMalek says:

The crafts are find for some, but many are called to higher level skilled works such as business, accounting, law, medicine, etc. So many universities are indeed cesspools of indoctrination and brainwashing into Marxism and atheism, but there are-probably a few-that are conservative and Christian and have good academics and world-views. But would need to research. Christians founded the university system(including most Ivy League schools) in the US but eventually surrendered it to fundamentalist atheists. But I have also heard of others that arranged apprenticeships with eg medical doctors or lawyers then arranged to take the proper exams to get degreed from a cooperative university after which they took and passed their respective state licensing-and did so successfully. Also I have heard of a good online Christian university that is very inexpensive relative to the high cost of standard university brainwashing-but that takes disciple on part of the student So many alternatives-just need to be diligent and creative and think outside the matrix.

Tom Wehnes says:

I agree with most of what you said except the part about the crafts are fine. Try building a house to IBC. Most people would not have a clue. I know many engineers whom draw plans which simply make life miserable for a builder because they know math but have no idea how to build anything.

ArielMalek says:

Tom what is IBC? Yes, I am sure you are speaking correctly. But again isn’t this part of the problem with current Universities which teach mainly theoretical head knowledge rather than also practical application? EG don’t know if correct, but I heard that in Germany that those in unversities also learn an appropriate trade-eg if architect or engineer, they might learn carpentry. Not sure how true. but makes more sense. But also part of problem is that so many current university grads have gone through public schools which are atrocious with all due respect. Third world students in schools that spend a fraction of the ton of money we throw at schools far out perform American students in things like math and science. Again, a symptom of leaving God and the Bible-the key of all knowledge-out of our educational and every other institution. Which is why our humanistic systems are about ready to collapse.

Lori Valene says:

Or start a small business!

Send them to Liberty University in Lynchburgh, VA. Or, use their online university. The will not get the dribble indoctrination there.

mg_lester says:

My daughter is a junior at LU on campus. She loves it there and is such a mature young woman with strong beliefs. Her faith is unwavering and she would certainly applaud the students who refused this assignment….as do I.

agbjr says:

I concur. Best to instill in them God’s Commandments, educate them in the Constitution and how to recognize enemies of their liberty and OUR Republic, teach them a trade, and for their lifelong protection make sure they know how to safely handle firearms.

Joe Q. Average says:

Get your kids interested in objective hard science/engineering majors like aerospace, electrical or mechanical engineering and find a school that isn’t well known for its political activism. They’ll be fine.

Oh and talk to them on a regular basis about current events. That’s the simplest way to inoculate them against going lefty on you. It certainly worked on me.

Winston Fox says:

STAND UP FOR JESUS! AND STOMP ON THE DEVIL ! MARTIN LUTHER THREW AN INKWELL AT THE DEVIL. GO THOU AND DO LIKE WISE !

Merle Baker says:

How is stomping on the name Jesus, a lesson in Intercultural Communication. Many cultures believe in Jesus, I see this as stomping on many cultures.

Susan Leach says:

I double dog dare that professor to write mohammed or allah on a piece of paper and stomp on it in public. Lets see just how long he keeps his job, let alone his head.

Karen says:

Or gets blamed for the next Benghazi……

Susan Borden says:

I suggest any student who faces this persecution, blog, write, put up signs around campus that the professor asked them to stomp on ‘Muhammad’, and let the good instructor explain to their Muslim visitors it was only Jesus, if they get the time.

coastx says:

Oh yeah, by all means, save drac.

billygeturgun says:

Now that sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

tfitchette says:

My thoughts exactly!
As one with a communications degree I am puzzled by the significance of such an assignment. What greater purpose does the assignment serve? Hmmm?

coastx says:

She fleshed this little monster out. He’s a DRAC! He’s a Mormon Drac. People are all like, “SHES ATTACKING JESUS!” Incorrect. I doubt Jesus would have a problem with this really. Lil Bat’s a victim for a change, and not much pain involved compared to what these monsters do to their female eugenics victims. Black mass sacrifice, baby! Lots and lots of them. They are breeding down intelligence in the US by taking out the Eve Novus. Been doing it since 1888. Anyone whose savvy on the Mormon church as a national security issue knows this. Otherwise people walk around stupid and don’t know any better. See the Mormon elders roadside and people wave like they were family. Always two of them. Predatory eyes and ears of the beast used to TRIANGULATE on their victims, which is the Eve Novus. They scope them out as children. Abduct/sacrifice as young women in a Fabian mission creep. These are long term projects which is why they are difficult to catch. The victims are a long time removed from the elders that identify them, the former eventually taken in tandem, one sacrificed curbside the other “enjoyed” by the Mormon Elite.

Whoever wrote this garbage should be on their knees. What would this hideous exercise prove. Your doubt that Jesus would have a problem with this shows your complete ignorance of the Bible. Your education is as worthless as your opinion. The exercise could have no more significance than to portray Christ as insignificant, something a sadist must do to commit the unpardonable sin. I can only pray you haven’t done this. I am so repulsed by this story, I will assure you this is far from over.

coastx says:

In your opinion, were Jesus to have witnessed this event, what do you think he would have done, and how is this similar to or different than what Junior Ryan Rotela complained about? I think that’s a fair question, since we’re talking about the resurrected Christ.

Before we get started, I am going to prove two things: 1) you’re an idiot, and 2) You’re Mormon or proficient with their ODC. Rotella possess this proficiency, too. It’s ciphered in his name.

Waiting…

Joe Peet says:

i see youre just a lot on the ego portioning yourself, coastx

coastx says:

Message? The prof., one black man, took on the entire white race in one classroom activity and has technically exposed the Mormon church as a fraud. THAT’S ego! BTW, your 77 is meaningless in the afterlife. Man is a predator species on earth only. Here you run wild. There you pay your debts.

jong says:

Today it is mormons tomorrow I well imagine it will be hindus

coastx says:

What, you have an imagination? This is NEW!

jong says:

What is not new is your lack of facts of any variety that make sense. I would say that you are about fifteen on several drugs from school.

coastx says:

Why do you want to talk about 15 year olds in a blog about a genius professor that chased a deadly bundy snake out of a university classroom? Ohhhhh, I get it. Go turn yourself in, best advice.

jong says:

Again with no facts. I think I hear your mommy calling you in for the nite.

doug43 says:

Coastx, you are without doubt a Muslim and know nothing about the Mormons. And we have learned that Muslims will tell any lie(s) to non-muslims with Momo’s blessing! When you die you may get two virgins for your efforts…..LOL!!!

Truth goes 100 MPH says:

Most likely 3 goats and a young boy.

coastx says:

Typical intelligence issues for a home bred American country boy, eh TG? >Ewe!

coastx says:

Do you laugh compulsively at your own jokes, or was the LOL a mistake and misunderstanding in an argument you were having with yourself?

jong says:

Yeah right he also had no problem with people making his fathers house a barn. You really need help.

coastx says:

eh? What is this? It doesn’t make sense. Hollander.

jong says:

You make no sense. And I am not from Holland.

Professor is a Vice Chairman of the local Democratic/ Progressive party coastx, hardly an “impartial mind of higher learning”. You seem content to blame the student for his actions, but not the “teacher”, why? Are you really that much of a mormonophobe? Really?

Thinking yourself wise, you have become a fool.

jong says:

Some Universities like playing this kind of game and allow their resident “pagan” to play games with the class for shock value. Of course this shows what kind of administration they have because you know the Professor did not do this on their own.

coastx says:

You’re confused. Professor singular.

jong says:

Professors as in more than one or more than one University.

jong says:

Or homosexual or anything else that the liberals have made “holy”. How about dropping the professor and have everyone give him a swift kick.

coastx says:

AH, jong. You’re a genius. Why can’t you see through this?

Again with no point.

I’d do it for free, jong!

coastx says:

One thing you need to be aware of. This professor is not a liberal. I can tell you why if you ask. Or, just sit there and do the stupid act.

It doesn’t make any difference if the professor is liberal or not because IGNORANCE can come from any philosophy! There is no justification for this exercise.

coastx says:

Academic freedom. He doesn’t need justification. I took a C in a graduate class back in day from a professor I didn’t agree with. I had an A in the class. He didn’t like my having asserted my views against this own. A C is a disaster to a 4.0 GPA. I took it with dignity knowing I had won the argument. Who needs a complaint? He can teach and grade however he likes. It’s not a university disciplinary issue. It was a Mormon ego issue. A better way to respond to this would have been for the students in this class to write the professor’s name on a sheet of paper and left these scattered around the hallway. He’d have laughed it off. In reality it didn’t rise to this level of concern for the rest of the class, because they were willing to learn. The Mormon was pressing his own faith against the will of the professor, which if you don’t understand what this means, the student was playing God maker, which is the Mormon prime directive, in a classroom controlled by the professor, stupid.

Alfredo says:

Do you really want us to believe that YOU have a college education, PLEASE! Run along, Soros is waiting for his B J.

coastx says:

What are you talking about, nerd?

ricli says:

what ever kotex dosh bag.

coastx says:

American bred farm intelligence: poor spelling skills, preoccupation with sex and the female anatomy and NOOOO brains.

jong says:

He has the right idea and good genes. You however would go after the other hole with the same sex.

coastx says:

The “hole” thing you folks think about so much… WTF? Oh, I get it. NM. I was thinking you were straight. How embarrassing!

doc says:

Perhaps you haven’t read that once important document, the Constitution? Let me guess, you believe you are entitled to your opinion? You want free healthcare, cell phones, food, and shelter? Heaven forbid that you might have to study and form an opinion of your own. The bus for communist Russia leaves in an hour. Better hurry.

huh?

You might want to be on it.

all this student was doing was exercising his rights! others in the class also refused. the student who protested was a Christian, would it have been different if he had been a Muslim and was asked to stomp on the name of the prophet, and had refused? it had nothing to do with the student’s ego, it was the professor’s inflated ego!

coastx says:

Barbara Molly Cowgill, believe whatever you like.

btw..the name calling just proves you to be the “stupid” one.

Marie Ribeiro says:

Are YOU this professor, because only that person could determine whether they would “laugh it off”. Let’s try this exercise: let’s find out what YOU hold dear, like a picture of your mother, and we’ll all stomp all over it, and maybe pee on it, and tell you if you object, it’s just your ego. See how you’d feel?

coastx says:

Statist Christians hold dear obedience. Reform Christians value self- Mastery. MORMONS aren’t Christians although they’ve hijacked Christian symbolism to make is appear s though they are. You didn’t know this, did you? Mormons are Crypto Jews on a repatriation mission creep for the monarchy. You didn’t know that either, because you’re ignorant, predictably reactive and pathologically naive. They aren’t real Jews but they have been recruited on a racketeering scheme CREATED by real Jews. You’ll deny this, because it’s different and no ones ever told you this before. You won’t research it to learn more about this, because you’re stupid. You’re stupid because you’re literal minded locked in to a Judeo-Christian programming scheme that doesn’t allow you to think for yourself. Intelligence to YOU is being clever and witty, giggling and laughing, and eventually asking yourself why you didn’t figure thou out BEFORE they stuffed your butt in a FEMA concentration camp.

Joe Peet says:

and i’m sure the professor was indeed liberal. ive yet to see ANY conservative teacher (being so few of them) desecrate someones religion on demand, allegedly for the sake of curriculum.

Mattymae says:

I’m certainly NOT conservative but I wouldn’t be disrespectful about another person’s beliefs. Isn’t that what compassion and maturity is all about. Respecting each other and their beliefs//?

Alfredo says:

I know, why don’t you take your troll a s s back to the KOS where your brain dead ramblings are appreciated? You accidentally stumbled upon a community that can THINK for themselves.

coastx says:

And the thinking part of your argument? I seem to have missed this.

From some of the comments that are posted I don’t think people are thinking for themselves. Not with their brains any ways.

jong says:

If you had information you would have already given it. As you do just sit there and look stupid

coastx says:

Key word= ask, not smartask, dummy.

jong says:

If you had a point you would have already made it. You have none go back to your mommies basement and sulk that the mean people made you cry.

coastx says:

HEY, MOOLLLYYYY! (BY cipher) Where ya been?

barbie dew says:

Amen !
Susan , there will come a time when this professor
Is in eternal torment, knashing his teeth , begging
For death , but he wont find it.
Glory Be To Our Lord An Saviour !

Tammy Fae Baker!

Dave Greene says:

That’s FAYE! If your gonna spy on Americans, at least get the name right!

coastx says:

What are you talking about?

Ricksduman says:

You got that right Susan. No moham stomping that would be culturally insensitive. Hey it’s okay to treat that old Jesus like a gay doormat. But who cares about FAU or FU of A or whatever!

RLM357 says:

It’s a female so she has no Gonads! She teaches because she has no skill. Unlike other Teachers. Commies have infiltrated our educational system since the fifties. ~Rick Magee, FL

Male professor, idiot.

Susan, I was just about to type this very thing!! Now I don’t have to. I think the students should have done just that. Cross Jesus out, and replace it with Mohammed. Then stomp.

Perhaps he should have written the Prof’s name on the paper and then stomped on it.

Jim says:

Or Obama’s

DE Navarro says:

Or just write “F you” on it and stomp on it.

coastx says:

Better yet, just write “DRAC” on it and stomp all over that. Would have caused the same reaction in this Mormon creep.

GaPatriot says:

Brainwashing

hopinhappy says:

That’s a course he doesn’t want to be taking anyway and a University he should transfer out of too! In situations like this it’s good to vote with your feet!