The 9/11, 2013 Million Muslim March- Commemorating Islamic Victory in America With Demands of Further Assault on Liberty

Jan Morgan

About the author: Jan is a nationally recognized 2nd Amendment Advocate/Speaker/ NRA Certified Firearms Instructor/ Associated Press Award winning investigative journalist/ Owner/Editor JanMorganMedia.com, Sr. Editor/Patriot Update/ Independent Constitutional Conservative. She is closely aligned with the Republican/ ... [read 's FULL BIO]

deadamericans

As Muslims continue their murderous jihad against innocent people in America and around the world (lets see, the count is over 21 thousand Islamic deadly terror attacks since 911) they moan, groan, and demand respect from American citizens for their barbaric, violent, “religion” and its accompanying Sharia Law.

Disregarding and disrespecting the mass loss of life at the hands of their religion, Muslims choose 9/11, 2013 as the date to march one million strong to shove their important message down the throats of the American people..

I get the message… do you? Do I really need to spell it out for you?

Muslims across America who participate in the Million Muslim March will validate what so many of us have been proclaiming for years about Islam’s true intent for America…. Destruction.

“The Muslim Brotherhood is an international movement, the goal of which is to create an Islamic state universally.. the Muslim Brotherhood operates in various countries around the world. As we learned through the course of our investigation and work, the United States is one of those” – Nathan Garrett (FBI Agent and Federal Prosecutor )

In the Brotherhood’s documented plan for the destruction of this country from within, they clearly detail a methodical system using our own Constitution and Bill of Rights against us through a process called Civilization Jihad, to advance their mission.

For all the so called “peaceful” muslims in America I have this to say to you: Silence is consent.

I ask all muslims in America:
• Instead of marching to demand people stop speaking truthfully about your “religion” , why don’t you march one million strong denouncing Islamic terror attacks against innocent citizens?

• Why don’t you denounce the 109 verses in the holy writings of your Koran that dictate hate, murder, and violence against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to your murderous religion led by a prophet who is a documented pedophile and mass murderer?

• Why don’t you call a national press conference to proclaim to Muslims worldwide that murder, torture, and destruction of buildings and property belonging to other religious groups in the name of Islam is WRONG and does not represent your religion?

• Why don’t you vow to stop participating in zakat in your mosques until your imams stop funneling that money to fund terror? Your decision to tithe a portion of your income through zakat, which our government has proven, is funding Islamic terror, MAKES YOU A FINANCIER AND THEREFORE, ENABLER OF TERRORISM.

Your silence regarding all of the above,….combined with the fact that you
• have murdered 270 million people in the 1400 year history of islam,….
• committed over 19 thousand deadly terror attacks since 911….
• Insist that Constitutional law be replaced by Sharia law,
• have 35 islamic terror training camps on American soil
• your religion, through something called “taqiyya” supports your right to lie in order to advance your religion
• push eliminate our 1st Amendment by making negative speech about your religion a crime in this country ( the reason you want this speech stopped is because it is truth substantiated by your own Koran and record throughout history)

are just a few reasons WHY YOU HAVE A PUBLIC RELATIONS ISSUE AND WHY SO MANY AMERICANS DO NOT TRUST YOU, DO NOT SUPPORT YOU AND DO NOT WANT YOU IN OUR COUNTRY.

What kind of religion and what kind of god advocates the wholesale slaughter of ordinary citizens….what kind of clergy send young men to a gruesome death promising them a place in some male-dominated sensuous paradise where they will while away the eons in the arms of multiple virgins? – (Charlie Daniels)

Well said Charlie… thank you

@2013 JAN MORGAN

Here are a few videos regarding Islam in America that every American needs to sit down and watch with their families. Knowledge is power.

Jihad in America- The Grand Deception

Islamic Terror Training Camps on American Soil

The Third Jihad- Islamic Vision for America

Islam: Verses of Violence in the Quran

An Impartial Observer says:

When it comes to the destruction of the United States and its Constitution, the Muslims can’t hold a candle to the Democrats and Republicans in your capital Washington, DC.

TRAITOR-IN-CHIEF says:

everyone and I mean everyone needs to go to this site and watch the videos and then get all your friends to watch them…we are being taken over by this evil cult of death…

the site: http://www.answeringmuslims.com/p/jihad.html

Mark Dellacqua says:

Where’s Timothy McVeigh when you need him?

Juanita Pine says:

fear tactic anyone?

Momo says:

This article was so bad and wrong that I actually almost barfed in my mouth. That’s how horrible it was. You’re talking about extreme Muslims while you yourself are an extremist, how can you even be an author with researching every angle? There’s so many things wrong with this article that I just can’t point them all out, that’d take a whole page. ‘Killing one innocent person is like killing all of humanity’ – Quran. I agree that there are extremists, and I condone them, I wish there was some way to change them. But just calling all the other normal Muslims as bad as them really doesn’t help the situation. There have been many cases of Muslims protesting against terrorism (in Canada anyway, and just look at the Arab revolutions, citizens fighting against Islamic-dictatorships and governments). Have you been living under a rock?

"T" says:

Are you for real? If you understood what Jan was talking about, she even stated it was the “Muslim Brotherhood” one of the terrorist groups of Muslims. Next time before you criticize someone else, get your facts straight. Do you even know what the Sharia Laws consist of? Even the devout Muslims don’t believe in Sharia Law, that is why they are also getting slaughtered and yes I do mean slaughtered literally!

mtman2 says:

Letting all those participating, that their photos will be taken + put on the the internet with lots of U-tube time for any + every body to peruse + look for recognition!???!!!

raygun says:

How about each community lease a Greyhound buss and load it with people that want to protest at this 9/11 2013 muslum march. Let’s say that 3 or 4 million hard working tax payers show up and out shout the, say 1,000 or so, muslums. Wouldn’t that be a big deal? I think it would. 9/11 comes on a Wednesday this year so we all need to take a weeks vacation and take a head count so we can reserve rooms for a couple of nights, A group organization could start collecting donations for buss leases, hotel/motel rooms and food. Let the great masses speak their minds … it’s the American way.

gilbert says:

FOR THOSE WHO DON’T CARE ON WHAT THE MESS THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING:

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.” ― Dante Alighieri, Inferno

gepops58 says:

sounds like a damn good time to put the giant American foot in the butts of these rabble rousers ain’t this the reason for our Guard units throughout America they are well equipped with F-16s SR-22s Cobra heilocratpers lots of big tanks for crowd control being as most of these units are back from Iraq maybe its time to do some military maneuvers on this million muslim march

David A. Laibow says:

Islam doesn’t have the numbers to accomplish their goals in America. The numbers are not on their side. I know Orthodox Jewish fanatics who want to see Talmudic law imposed on the United States, and when I’ve pointed out that they don’t have the numbers to impose their views on at least 200 million American Christians, they tell me that I’m a “self-hating Jew”.
This “March” idea reminds me of the time that a self-styled Jewish “communal leader” wanted to involve my wife and myself in a rally at the United Nations in New York, at the conclusion of which the attendees would enter the United Nations main building, and storm the General Assembly building, storm the stage, and grab the microphone. The message would be “you can’t stop the Jews!” We didn’t participate, and I’ve never been sorry. Public “marches” of this type are imbecilic publicity stunts that benefit the organizers, but nobody else.

Anto de Chav says:

Take a warning from Europe,once you give these Muslim cultists an inch they will take a mile every time… they are trouble and nothing but ignorant,superstitious sponger’s that love nothing more than causing trouble,an enemy within..

mtman2 says:

“WELL”, IF THEY KNEW + LOVED JESUS, no more trouble, Of course there would then be a price on their head, literally!!!

mhgoats1 says:

Not just the Freedom Riders, but how about as many as can, all of the disabled vets from the Middle East conflicts. All the vets that were there, I will not say active military, because Obama can do them serious harm. Heck, 1 million “Hillbilly Rednecks” would be fun to see against them, inviting them to a pig roast and ‘shine party!

Paula McCauley says:

Great comments Jan. This is right on target, and is the truth about how we feel about this cult of evil.

marineh2ominer says:

MUSLIMS ARE LIVING AND BREATHING TARGETS , AND SERVE NO OTHER FUNCTION ON THIS PLANET , THEY ARE , RIGHT DOWN TO THE VERY LAST ONE , FILTHY BRUTAL BARBARIC ANIMALS . PEACE CAN NEVER BE ACHIEVED BY FORCE , THAT IS SLAVERY , AND NO SANE PERSON WOULD EVER CHOOSE TO BE A MUSLIM , THE PROOF BEING WHAT THEY CALL JIHAD .

richcarro says:

It’s time we rid these Radical Terrorists from our land before they destroy us all. This phony religion of theirs are going to get us all killed if we let them stay here. Just read their own Koran and see what they have in store for all the countries that they enter.

HongryHawg says:

Until the pansy politicians treat this murderous ideology as an attack on our Nation and Constitution instead of cowering under its fake banner of religion, this will continue. How it got so far is beyond me but if we are to survive as a Nation and as a People, we have to reverse the trend. Someone has invited the enemy into our house, knowing it is the enemy. They too, must go!

rivahmitch says:

Extermination works… just ask any Carthaginian? DEPOPULATE Islam! Semper Fi!

Goldy says:

This country and all American need to weak-up !!!

Robert S Moulds says:

The Muslims should not have 9/11 march at least not in New York city. Its worse than Protestants parading in Catholic parts of Belfast in Northern Ireland on orange day rubbing in a long ago battle in the Catholic faces. The Muslims should considered that had the twin towers not have been leveled they would not have been wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. That thousands of Muslims died not only at the hands of Americans but their fellow Muslims. Their Arab spring is losing it’s luster because they still fight among themselves. That some of the victims of the 9/11 attacks were Muslims and they owe to themselves and everyone else to deal honestly with their problems.

Sarge says:

I challenge the silent majority, may we have 1,000,000 standing to meet them on Pennsylvania Avenue, or whatever route they take. It should not just be “Hell’s Angels, Freedom Riders, and all other bike[r] clubs,” who are there, It should be every United States Citizen who believes in the Constitution of the United States, The Bill of Rights, The Right to Assemble, Freedom of Speech. Who believes this nation was founded by our forefathers on the principles of the Bible and should be governed by those principles. Who are willing to stand straight and tall as the “Minute Men,” of the American Revolution and say, “Don’t Tread on Me.”

Citizens who believe, “This is my country! Land of my birth! This is my country! Grandest on earth! I pledge thee my allegiance, America, the bold, For this is my country to have and to hold,” and will shout it from every rooftop of America. Citizens who believe God is to be revered, women are to be respected, freedoms of speech, assembly, and the press are to be protected. Citizens who believe it is their right to stand against any aggressor against the United States of America and let their voice be heard. Citizens who believe in the right to succeed by toil, sweat, and tears. Citizens who believe they must take a stand against tolerating the intolerant.

No, Jan, I am not talking about a violent challenge, but an America that stands up for the rights of American citizens, and with one united voice says, this is my America “From Sea to Shining Sea,” and no one is going to take her away from me.

When I took my oath to be a military representative of this nation and became a possessor of two Honorable Discharges, they never told me to rescind that oath.

“I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and
defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the
same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United
States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to
regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

Thus, I affirm that I am still loyal to this oath and will fulfill the tenets thereof.

teckalypso says:

Jan, perhaps you’d like to add this video by Pat Condell to this post, as well:

This is just one of many of his well-articulated videos objecting to the takeover of Western civilization by Islamofascists.

Fred_K says:

islam is not a religion, it is a subversive government set on ruling the world, and killing everyone who does not convert. They must be sent to their ancestral countries, and never be allowed to return to civilized society. They are pigs who should be forced to live it their own mire.

Rich Murrison says:

Muslims are like Creeping Charley, they start off small with pretty flowers, keep growing and before you know it, kills all else off and takes over!

foxxybey says:

Any Muslim who reads and believes the Quran and Allah as God will become jihadist sometime, either now or later as they have to convert the world for their little god Allah. Get rid of them, send them back where they came from and send the jihadist in the White House along with them and take back America before it is too late.

antiliberalcryptonite says:

Hmmmmm….all in one place at the same time? Hmmmmmm….

Bob Weber says:

*Wry grin.

vernabc_is_a_liberal_troll says:

Perfect time for the Hells Angels, Freedom Riders and all other bike clubs to have a meeting in DC…

Jan Morgan says:

that could get really messy..

dmbunce says:

DC is already a mess. Rather see it there than here.

dmbunce says:

I’ve done some thinking about this. Muslims want to take over this country from the inside out – secretly, quietly and with little attention drawn to themselves. Well, even though they haven’t done it yet, they are going to claim victory? And have a march? A million of them? And let all of America know what their goal is? How stupid!! They think there is islamiphobia now….just wait! This parade will be splashed all over the news and there will be an outcry from most all Americans. Our country will unite against them! That is certainly not what they are expecting. Again I say, HOW STUPID!

Sarge says:

Does not have to be messy. Just has to be Americans taking a stand.

Florida says:

real messy fast

wallie says:

The messier the better.

Roger U says:

Sometimes, messy is necessary.

Sarge says:

take a stand against tolerating the intolerant.

No, Jan, I am not talking about a violent challenge, but an America
that stands up for the rights of American citizens, and with one united
voice says, this is my America “From Sea to Shining Sea,” and no one is
going to take her away from me.

When I took my oath to be a military representative of this nation
and became a possessor of two Honorable Discharges, they never told me
to rescind that oath.

“I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and
defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the
same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United
States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to
regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.”

This oath allows for domestic enemies which could include even the President of the United States, or any other part or portion of the government.

This is not DOUBLE POST. This is where I intended it to be. Thanks.

Holly W says:

WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT ABOUT SEPTEMBER 11TH TO THE
MOZLIMES? (see
9/11/2012) – SEPTEMBER 11, 1683, is a pivotal date in Islamic history – after many wars on land and sea, Ottomans
(Mozlimes) make another move on
Vienna, but are defeated; this date marks the turn in the war between the
Europeans and Ottomans, leading to the reconquest of the Balkans and Greece all
the way to the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in WW I. Today’s
jihadists consistently refer to the Qur’an, hadith, sira, commentaries on the
Qur’an (tafsir), the shari’a (Islamic law) and the military success of the
first 1000 years of Islamic history to support the idea that Islam will
eventually triumph over the infidel. They believe in the long view of history.
Osama bin Laden referred to it soon after the attacks on America on 9-11.
WHAT IS SIGNIFICANT ABOUT SEPTEMBER 11TH TO THE
MOZLIMES? (see
(Mozlimes) make another move on
Vienna, but are defeated; this date marks the turn in the war between the
Europeans and Ottomans, leading to the reconquest of the Balkans and Greece all
the way to the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in WW I. Today’s
jihadists consistently refer to the Qur’an, hadith, sira, commentaries on the
Qur’an (tafsir), the shari’a (Islamic law) and the military success of the
first 1000 years of Islamic history to support the idea that Islam will
eventually triumph over the infidel. They believe in the long view of history.
Osama bin Laden referred to it soon after the attacks on America on 9-11.
post this link in your browser to read about Gates of Vienna ://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/09/other-september-11th.html

BUT islam is a peace loving religion and the muslim people are so nice. They tolerate American’s and Jews. They would never hurt people….. NOT! THEY are murderous radicals who have no respect for human life! This is not hate speech DHS! What I am writing is TRUTH! I do not have to trust any of them. There are thousands of rattle snakes in the woods, One will never bite you. A man thought he would search them out and find the one. He knelled down to kiss the first Rattlesnake and it bit him. He cried out, I didn’t think you would bite! The rattle Snake said… Didn’t you see I was a deadly rattle snake? Man: Yes, but I thought… Snakes said… Biting is what I DO! IDIOT!!!

FarrahCON says:

Excellent post.

ADRoberts says:

To the deceptive, lying muslims, telling the truth about them IS hate speech.
Heads they win, tails you lose. And the head will be YOURS.

Timur says:

Tails will be your livestock

ajackattack says:

Perfect time to round them all up and deport them!! Have 1 million seats available on old ocean liners and send them away like the trash barge!! Make it our new July 4th. Independence once again.

FarrahCON says:

Or a million in one place might make a pretty good landing strip.

ajackattack says:

Be very careful what you post, don;t want anything to be perceived as a violent threat. We all know we are being monitored.

When a government begins to label groups that rally for Liberty and Freedom as “terrorist” organizations, What does that make the government that’s doing the labeling?

ajackattack says:

Definitely out of touch and borderline anarchy!!

ADRoberts says:

DHS will be at the muslim gathering to PROTECT THEM. When the Tea party has a rally, DHS is there looking for an excuse to arrest them.

gepops58 says:

communists

Sarge says:

I posted in my comment what I posted. If there are those who do not like it, let them come get me. I am ready.

BigUgly666 says:

I still have my RIGHTS to speak freely from Almighty God and guaranteed UNDER THE FIRST AMENDMENT to Constitution – and supposedly the “government”

I have my RIGHTS from Almighty God and a Duty under the Constitution stated in the Second Amendment in case the “government” forgets that the Constitution is LAW, over and above all other “law” in this REPUBLIC.

If you don’t like what I have to say – you have the Right not to read it or to go elsewhere – you do not have the Right to tell me that I don’t have the Right.

La Lummus says:

Obama is backing them up lol

ajackattack says: