Why Are IRS Agents Training With AR 15s

Screen Shot 2013-06-14 at 4.41.38 AM

The scandalous government agency that targets conservatives is now training with AR-15s.

Republican Jeff Duncan said he made the discovery at a Maryland Federal Law Enforcement Training Center on May 23.

The congressman was touring the facility with Homeland Security officials as part of his investigation into the amount of ammunition purchases the agency conducts.

Duncan told News 4’s Sean Muserallo he saw about eight or nine shooters identified to him as IRS agents practicing at an indoor 100-yard range.

“While we were sitting there,” said Duncan, “the gentleman told them to sling their weapons and load a 30-round magazine into the AR-15s they were training with.”

Duncan said he was concerned about what he saw.

“Why do IRS law enforcement agents need standoff capability that you would have with a long rifle or with a weapon similar to an AR-15? They’re generally investigating tax evasion, fraud and money laundering. We think of the IRS as an audit agency more than doing the type of law enforcement where they have to use an AR-15.”

Duncan said the IRS has the resources of the federal government, including the FBI, if they come into a situation where they feel like they need a SWAT team.

Last year FOX Nation warned that the IRS was hiring thousands of armed agents to enforce Obamacare.

Of course I know that IRS Agents are already going in to private businesses in this country, conducting para military getstapo style raids on non violent citizens under investigation for tax related issues. Please watch my latest documentary, “Rampant Injustice” which clearly documents the fact that this is occurring. Since the release of this documentary, we have been contacted by over 40 other business owners around the country who claim they have also been vicitims of these unconstitutional raids.

Read more on this story at Gateway Pundit

Tom Charters says:

Why assault weapons? What do the employees of the people have in mind? Why any weapons? A good argument for elimination of the IRS and implementation of a national sales tax.

Tom Charters says:

It appears Obama is preparing to bait the general public into a fire fight thinking this will give him the authority to enact Marshall Law. If an IRS agent shows up with a gun, refuse to allow him/her into your business or home. Have them report to your attorney’s or accountant’s office. In the meantime get yourself a legally purchased gun. It appears you may have to defend our freedoms along with others right at your home and in your neighborhood. I am opposed to IRS employees carrying guns.

Sagebrush6 says:

You wrote the check to the IRS for $1,500. and it should have been $1,501. Send in the storm troopers.

foxxybey says:

Obozo’s civilian army along with the DHS and others, all of them worse then terrorist and more danger to America then any other terrorist group.

HongryHawg says:

Taxes and Death; the only two sure things. Now both can be administered more easily.

Kent2012 says:

To kill Real Americans when this clown act begins to come apart and kenyan boy needs reinforcements to shoot rioting Real Americans………………

carolchristine says:

Obama has the DHS and the IRS stockpiling weapons as ifhe sees the American people as the enemies. We need to abolish the IRS and go for a fair tax or something simple. Obama talked about a civilian army. Maybe that is the IRS.

FedupandReadytofight says:

His civilian army is all those agencies. Look at Hitler, he had several organizations at his fingertips; not just the brown shirts.

CaptGene says:

For years the so-called “silent majority” has been silent allowing evil to advance. This is NOT the America I grew up in during the 1950′s and 60′s. I blame them one and all. As a junior in high school back in 1964, I warned what was coming back then and people laughed. My “teachers” told me time after time “it can’t happen here . . . we have checks and balances.” Really? I wonder how they might defend today what the dear leader and his “geheime staats polizei”? Would they tell me “it can’t happen here”? Useful-freakin’-idiots!

Ross R Blankert says:

I was a junior in High school in 1964. I did my time in the Navy and was on the USS Long Beach for four years. Times have changed. Our president is the biggest traitor we ever had in office. He is surrounded by traitors and the mainstream media and professors and unions are all backing him. When they pull the trigger and go straight communism, many will fight but it will be too late. I sold what I had and gave away what was left and l moved to Central America. It is warm here and I am working on my Spanish.

FedupandReadytofight says:

Beware: This trash won’t stop in the US. It will spill over the boarders and affect all of the world, including Central America.

Ross R Blankert says:

I am getting all crippled up and can’t even make a fist. I can barely pull the trigger. I just hope to avoid the conflict for the next several years until I die of natural causes. I am hoping that people wake up out of their deep sleep and realize that Obama is not Jesus but a monster fraud.

Michael L. Roenicke says:

This is nothing new…I read a book back in the 1980′s about how the IRS siezes property with tax liens and they analyze each situation to determine whether or not armed resistance may be encountered, If so, the IRS, according to the book, had SWAT teams of its own at their dispaosal if needed.

Russell Bary says:

The IRS is about to be abolished. Maybe they think they need to defend themselves.

STRAWBERRY says:

The picture shown looks an awful lot like Sen. Joe Manchin D-WV

Ross R Blankert says:

At this time the Obama Administration has an enemies list. Christians, conservatives, any one against gay marriage, anyone with a gun, anyone who donated to the Republican party, etc. They know where you live, your phone number, your credit card numbers, and what you like or don’t like. You are a target. It is up to you to disappear. I sold everything I could and gave away the rest. I left the country.

Whackajig says:

Cowards who fear confrontation often run.

Could be Mr. Blankert has already had his blood spilled in defending your freedom to call him out, wackajig. Do you know this man to be a coward? You, sir are too quick on the trigger! Many brave men who have carried the burden and endured the taste and smell of it, want no more of war. Personally, I choose to stay and fight, but could have just as easily become an Ex-patriot without feeling dishonor.

FedupandReadytofight says:

Did you call those who escaped from Nazi Germany cowards? NO, you just said they were the smart ones. You wondered why the rest didn’t wake up an see Hitler coming.
Now, it is happening in America. I for one, won’t run. I am ready to fight. But for some folks, past their prime, they can’t afford to loose it all. They don’t have the wherewithall to start over.
Give ‘em a break and wish them Gods Speed. They can support us from abroad. And I am sure Ross will do that.

Michael L. says:

If our founding Fathers ran away at the first sign of confrontation, we would all be slaves to some tyrant King.

Fighting Tyranny with the Possibility of Getting Hurt or Killed is Honorable but, to Give-up or Run Away, is Not Living at all. In My Opinion.
Humans are Not Born to be Slaves!

Which is why we Humans should always resist enslavement at all costs. Again. . . In My Opinion.

Steve j says:

The IRS. The department of education. Homeland security.
Seems like every third person works for uncle sugar and they are quite well armed.
Considering that about 50% (or so) of civilians are armed…
Just a sec. Doin the math, doin the math.
Which agency was just outed for the purchase request for ONE BILLION ROUNDS?
(Down from 1.4. )
Scared yet?
How bout now?

vernabc_is_a_liberal_troll says:

Simple… they will be the ones to carry out the next false flag to push gun control… like Sandy hoax

vernabc says:

Hey Simpleton. Still pushing the Sandy Hook conspiracy… I would again laugh at you, but I have come to realize, after reading your posts, that it is so not PC to laugh at the mentally challenged. And yes, I am still following your posts, so please leave a link to your website where I can donate to your foundation. God bless you and we all hope and pray that we find a cure in your life time.

Michael L. says:

Sandy Hook was Sandy hoax. It wasn’t a conspiracy, it was a production as a Gun Grab and anyone that looked at all the evidence would see that Sandy Hook was a Hoax Gun Grab Production.
I say Production because, of all the Crises Actors that pretended to be the parents of all those Children that were NOT Killed.

Crisis Actors : Yes they really exist : What exactly do they do :
They even have famous ones : and very very bad ones too : Who is your favourite Bomb actor ?????

vernabc says:

There’s 20 seconds of my life I will never get back.

RedMeatState says:

Well gee whiz if they’re going to be “enforcing” ObamaCare against everyone else’s will then they’ll need those AR’s to gun down gramma and grampa when they resist!!
Are these agents authorized to carry arms? Because most IRS agents are not!

Johhny Toldyouso says:

Absolutely. There are enforcement agents in the I.R.S.. They are not the folks you see at the window when you go in with questions. They are the guys that go and seize property. Sometimes it gets rather hairy.

(Sarcastic Humor portion) I think they should just make them end-of-life consultants for Obamacare. Knock some sick old folks off of the rolls to make room for others. Isn’t that what the Dems were accusing Repubs of a few years ago? Even making commercials about pushing elderly folks off if cliffs? How does it sting NOW that the show is on the Dem foot?!

Rob Pobe says:

The commentator seizes on the relative locales that the agents serving the warrants were from, and this is a common ploy to make certain that the agents prosecuting paramilitary acts are not divided in loyalties between their respective home towns and their employers orders. The commentator could have easily provided the historical references for hesitation in deploying people back into their own hometowns.

rosie46 says:

Were these business owners conservative supporters of the Republican, Independent ot Tea Parties? Seeing what the IRS is doing now, would make one ask this question.

violater1 says:

So Now I guess if they have to accept your tax status by law they will instead of refusing shoot you!

allessior says:

We are gong to revolt. Sure, t will be lawful and peaceful but it will be aggressive.

Whackajig says:

No flipping way that the coming revolt will be peaceful, unless your desire is to be led to jail in handcuffs. If patriots decide to show the government we are tired of their abuses, they must show our concern in the most violent way.

allessior says:

We must be aggressive but lawful at first. However, if the government fires the first shot, then of course we must change our tactics. By first shot I mean if they come to take our guns, or if they come to shut us up, or if they don’t close the border and we push over into anarchy. It is then that we must defend our Constitution. We see the signs of this coming. The government is now saying that it is ok to break the law, cross the border illegally. They did not learn from 911, from Boston. So brother, we are close, but not there yet. Be ready, but let THEM try to take away my rights, my 2nd amendment, and the time will have arrived.

SFS444 says:

Well atlleast if we do go head to head with such idiots as theses we wont feel remorse doing what we have to do.

Ross R Blankert says:

Well, back in the 70′s I worked for the IRS as a tax auditor. Only the Revenue Officer ever had a weapon on him. He used to collect money and that was the reason. All the rest were hated enough but given due respect. The new IRS has become an agency of Obama and Obamacare (call it Bend Over Care). Maybe they expect people to revolt. I believe they should and soon.

survivalistinme says:

They know we will revolt,,,no maybe about it. If you like your freedom, you will too.

Jack says:

Rotten no good for nothing sobs need their asses kicked and….

Legirons says:

Jan, I like you, I like your viewpoints but this stuff you’re putting out about IRS agents is bull. Do some research before you parrot the words of others. IRS agents are working hand in hand on drug investigations with the DEA, they track the illegal money the drug dealers hide and they are on scene and help with the raids and search warrants. They are also what is called 1811 investigators for the government. That basic investigator rating is the same across the board for all federal investigators. They train all of them the same at a basic level and then send them to their agency follow on training. Do not paint with too broad a brush. The bullies doing those awful acts to the patriot tax free requests are from the civil side of the IRS and not the law enforcement side. The bullies are the civil administrative people. Do some more research, why were the agents at that training facility. Which one was it?

Dennis says:

The question is WHY would you have them,IRS ,at any raid by the DEA?? The DEA would catalog the crime scene and pass it on to other agencies if needed. You don’t see IRS at any local drug raid by Police departments

TexasOlTimer says:

The IRS does not need weapons. They investigate tax fraud and collect taxes. If the DEA or any other law enforcement needs the IRS at a scene, it is not going to be while a drug raid is going on. They might be brought in at a later time but never in the midst of a raid.

If an IRS agent is going to a location with a search warrant or other legitimate reason and feels there is a need for security, they can take along a federal agent that is armed. There is no need for IRS agents or the Social Security Administration or NASA or any of the other alphabet-agencies that are said to have purchased hollow points to be doing so nor the IRS to be training with weapons at all.

Perhaps they’ll be enforcing Obamacare at the point of a gun…. ya think?

Dennis says:

My point was to make that the excuses that Legiron made was Bull$hit. Law Enforcement having AR’s is OK and needed There is NO reason for any Dept of govt to have AR’s. sidearms yes AR”s nope

Naledge says:

Well at least you admit your a slave (using the name “legirons”)as you sit here defending the IRS…They got you brainwashed better than most…Don’t get me wrong…We’re all slaves to the government…You just decided to be an Uncle Tom about it

SargintRock says:

The Era of Torys (DHS) and Redcoats(Domestic Enemies) is upon us and Patriots speaking the TRUTH will be branded as Traitors!
De Oppresso Liber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest says:

They were conservative, and their owners donated plenty to conservative platforms.