Allen West: Where was NAACP and Media When Two BLACK Teens Shot White Baby in the Face?

Allen West accused the NAACP and other race-baiters of cherry picking cases for a political agenda, pointing out that they’ve been silent on two horrible cases where a white family was savagely murdered and a white baby shot in the face by two black teenagers:

1Listenhere says:

Incite a hostile environment is what I’ve read. From what I’ve understood, if a crime is committed, no matter who did it, if the verdict is read that the “shooter” gets off, then there’s an expected civil unrest while the media stands by provoking hatefulness. That has got to be the most deplorable, wicked, evil statement ever supported by the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. I am ashamed for this revolation. That is not what this group used to stand for. This group did not stand for their decision making from aggravated insinuations. It didn’t follow hateful news reportings. It stood for honesty, moral fortitide, no matter if the victim was black or non-black. I am so disappointed in this group and others for not shutting out negative outbursts and start working on helping the people BRFORE situations get so evil in the first place.

bilhfish55 says:

There are no African Americans just like there are no Mexican Americans…..there ARE American Africans and American Mexicans!

Barrustio says:

God bless America for people like West, Kevin Jackson and other Black conservatives who are seeing the light and spreading the word

2War Abn Vet says:

Where has the media been during the past year in which young black men killed hundreds of other young black men in Chicago. It’s safe to say the rest of the country experiences similar results – though, thankfully, on a lesser scale. But, the fact remains that the greatest danger to young black men in this country is other young black men. While Obama is “honoring” Travon one doubts he knows the names of any one of the
many who die at the hands of their peers.

doug43 says:

That baby was shot just after a video hit the net with some Punk Black Panther calling for the killing of thems White Babies….with his bull horn! No arrest where made, or NAACP, ACLU or other Racist Group….protested his actions! And now two more young Black Kids are facing Life without ever seeing their family ever again outside the bars!!!

This is what pisses me off…these so called Black Leaders, President (who I never considered Him One), Holder, Jesse Jackass, and Al Sharpo…and several others on TV and in Sports…don’t try to stop all this Racist BS…and Trayvon Martin is the latest young black kid that lost his life to further these so called leaders Goals…whatever that is???

Mops hitting shopping centers, and rather our so called Black Leaders stopping it and showing kids this is wrong….NOTHING is DONE!!! Action speaks louder than their worthless words!! Obama, Holder, are the largest…but many others are to blame!!

Knock out Game where a Black Kid with his friends try to know some poor White Person out, and then gang him to put him in a hospital….No Obama, No Holder, No Jesse Jackass, No Al Sharpo, No NAACP, NO ACLU….not a peep!!! So young Black kids think this is OK…and BANG!!! Dead KID!! Then Holder suggest this could have been avoided!!! YES IT COULD HAVE BUTT HEAD! Polling Place ring a bell!

Kent2012 says:

They were busy with their prostitutes and their drinking habits……

keepingmum says:

As long as you keep the “race” going on, the blacks will be kept down. Just like Arafat with the Palistinians. Arafat got rich and the Palistinians grew poorer and more surpressed

teekay says:

The media did cover the story. A friend posted a similar link which really made me laugh because within the link that claimed the media didnt pay attention to it acutally referenced two news groups that ran the story!! Those two teens didnt seem to care who their victim was…that baby could have been black, asian, indian or white….it really was more a story about yet another senseless act of gun violence.

tiredofthis says:

And Zimmerman could have been Black, and this would be a non story then! What a foolish thing to say. It WAS a White BABY!!! Why not the outrage for this!..Just excuse the ignorant Black thugs because that’s just what they do? When they kill White people, we have to understand that it could have been any race, so it isn’t a racist act, but if a non-black kills ANY Black, for ANY reason…That is a call for racism? Really?

metrolobster says:

Sanford just stated they will not tolerate and civil disobedience
and it’s been very nice. We all great each other politely and I haven’t seen anything
alarming. On the other side of the country (California) they’re assaulting people
and rioting. That has got to be the worst state in our union.

Gymguy says:

Why has the Zimmermann/Martin case been front and center in the eyes of the White House, Lame stream median, and NAACP while ignoring the fact that 300 Blacks have been murdered in Chicago (draconian gun control there) since the beginning of the year? Answer from these group: “Never let a tragedy go to waste when pursuing a Socialistic agenda”

Aristophanes says:

Also, keeps people away from Benghazi, irs, nsa, etc.

sandraleesmith46 says:

This “war” is NOT about anything to do with “justice”, it’s about childish jealousy and revenge over imagined slights that happened in reality to people who lived 50-150 or more years ago; and for which the likes of these have been continuing to “guilt trip” people who had NO part in any of them, having not been born yet, or at best having been young kids, with no power to say or do anything to affect it one way or the other! It’s TIME and past that these blacks let go the past and start living in the PRESENT, and reality! NONE of us is responsible for what some of our forebears may or may not have done. Each is only responsible for his own acts/words and their impacts. Attacking and injuring or killing people who had no part in the events in FL is simply mayhem or worse. It’s a CRIMINAL act without cause, or purpose except to destroy that which is NOT the destroyer’s to destroy!

Shawn O'Loughlin says:

Kind of funny with all of the racism claims by the NAABP when neither party was white….I was under the impression that only whites could be racist towards non-whites and all others are inherently innocent of racism. Makes me shake my head and wonder.

Salaam Alnur says:

Zimmermans father is a white man and his mother is hispanic. Remember on the race forms we fill out during the elections and it asks if you are hispanic non white? well there you go, thats mr zimmerman.

Shawn O'Loughlin says:

I seem to recall hearing that his grand father was black, does that make him half white, half hispanic and half black? Never mind, doesn’t matter, he was lighter skinned than Martin so he is guilty of racism.

pslinger says:

Probably cheering that white people were killed.

mydogpopo says:

Would not have a problem with Mr. West being President…………He’s an American…….

KY Reverend says:

More coons ought to be shot. Get it on, it’s coon season…..

lj says:

There is no need for nastiness. This is about manipulation by the Media and the Obama Administration not for you to show off your racist muscles

pslinger says:

Does that include Allen West? One of the few sensible blacks in public life? You are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

jong says:

Or going one step further were are they when 72 people are shot in one weekend. Of course that was a black thing.

sandraleesmith46 says:

Yes, well, that makes THEM look bad to the public, in general so must be swept under the rug as soon as possible; but a “white” man killing a black well that can’t be ANYTHING BUT racist, obviously, regardless of the actual circumstances that brought about said shooting! And forget LAWS…! {for the slow folks that was also sarcasm}

jong says:

And with a further bleed through you will see more home invasions because of the economy especially with the blacks and the hispanics. Therefore you will see more times that Whites or others that are legal residents killing thugs no matter what he color.

sandraleesmith46 says:

More than likely, especially with Holder’s DoJ egging them on, by claiming Martin’s “civil rights” were abused by Zimmerman, and ignoring the evidence to the contrary entirely.

jong says:

It will be the new thing in entitlements and redistribution of wealth.

Lorraine E says:

The corporate media has an agenda and that is to sensationalize, find a situation guaranteed to create a controversy and maybe even cause rioting and criminal behavior. I’ve personally heard them lying about the news for over 50 years. They are in the business of brain washing by telling the same lie in unison again and again so t

USArmy1181 says:

Hasn’t he heard. Violations of a persons civil rights is only possible if the person is any color other than white. When is the last time the justice department brought these type of charges to include hate crime charges against a black person who commits a crime against a white? I believe the answer is never. A white guy was nearly killed by two blacks and is still recovering from his injuries in DC. It was treated like a regular crime and no justice department investigation. Why? Why is that the case every time but when something happens to a black, the full force of the justice system is brought to bear? The racists are those who are in charge of the justice system.

KY Reverend says:

Amen….

foxxybey says:

I agree and say Amen, thanks for your service. God Bless Friend:

USArmy1181 says:

Thank you!

Salaam Alnur says:

maybe because whites been lynching and killing us black folks since we been in this country. now that we not scared of y’all anymore you wanna turn it around on us lol.. funny how that works and to answer your question just a couple years ago the DOJ tried and convicted a black man with the murder of a jewish man he stabbed in Brooklyn NY and it was deemed a hate crime. guy is doing life as we speak…Research before you post.

USArmy1181 says:

Wow! There has been one. Thank you for letting me know that at least one has been done in the hundreds of black on white crime.

Salaam Alnur says:

sir you didnt ask for any other instances you ONLY asked and i quote “When is the last time the justice department brought these type of charges to include hate crime charges against a black person who commits a crime against a white? I believe the answer is never” if you would like more cases i would surely be glad to present them too you. You seem like you were i the military as was i and my entire family which tells me you KNOW about racism and how blacks were and still are treated. I changed jobs because out in the field i woke up and outside my tent was a noose hanging on a tree and no it wasnt 50 yrs ago this was in 2001.

USArmy1181 says:

The point I was trying to make is these type of charges will be brought against a white more so than a black. Blacks keep saying justice is unequal but are silent about this. I want the laws of this country to be equal across the board. Why aren’t civil rights violations brought against blacks who kill blacks? Aren’t they taking away the civil rights of those they kill? Look at Chicago. Has anyone been brought up on these type charge? They are committing a genocide in Chicago and you hear nothing from the Justice Department and/or the media. Thank you for your service.

Salaam Alnur says:

You make a very valid point. I never thought about it like that. Blacks are in a very bad place right now but just like back in the 1800′s during the wild wild west days things will work out hopefully sooner than later. Thank you for responding with such a great response.

USArmy1181 says:

Thanks! Very good discussion. Take care of yourself and your family. Stay safe!

Salaam Alnur says:

what about the million of white on black crimes that have NEVER been addressed. Whites have gotten away with murdering us and depriving us for hundreds of years whether you see it or not. Why do white americans get offended when blacks talk about what has been done to them. We are called racist or militant but when another group of people like Jews do it you show them sympathy. I have never understood this. I have been to almost every country in the world and everyone agrees that blacks in america have been mistreated and continue to be not so much as like it was 50 yrs ago but none the less white americans don’t then want us to forget our past and turn it around on us. Im not a racist i have whites in my family my aunt is half german. Im just real with history thats all. now i get on my own people too trust me cause we need some serious work to improve ourselves but to try and say whites have been or are being as mistreated as blacks is just wrong. Facts are facts and history is history although people try changing them these days its allot harder to do.i respect your comments

TNDETC says:

Back to the stupid comments. The lynchings you refer to, I assume, were mainly the work of the KKK. Do some research of your own and you’ll find that blacks kill far more blacks each year than the KKK killed in total! Does that make the lynchings right? Of course not. But your argument to justify today’s stupidity by black criminals and trying to blame white America for the actions of blacks is ridiculous.

Salaam Alnur says:

Lynchings were done by more than just the KKK sir. Lynchings in the south use to be a community event where women and children would take part of. Actually you are right blacks do kill more blacks than whites no different from whites doing the same thing during the wild wild west in fact the exact same thing. I am very well versed on history and have done extensive research with my limited years on this planet. I am not blaming whites for what THE CRIMINALS are doing but there conditions that were set back in the day that play a huge role in the condition of blacks in america today. now we should have enough sence to come out of this darkness we are in. 2013 we have no one to blame but ourselves. Things still arent as equal as they should be but we have enough freedom to make changes in our own communities. I dont blame all white america either i know better to blame all whites but there are more bad than good at least i can say that ive ran across. I work for the government now and i see how blacks are treated etc. Im sorry I’m in Afghanistan right now and i just don’t have the energy to debate right now lol forgive me. we just had a ground attack and we had to stay in our bunkers for 3 hours. maybe next time lol.

Aristophanes says:

Now I heard that the law is trying to get the blacks who shot the baby in the face off. Now they are trying to claim it was the mother of the baby who shot the baby in the face! Wow. And yet the blacks are getting all bent out of shape about a wannabe gangsta getting shot by Zimmerman who is half Peruvian and half white and not one iota of proof of racism. What a crock.

USArmy1181 says:

After the verdict 14 blacks beat up a Hispanic and the attack was caught on tape in LA. Did the Justice Department run down to investigate and bring a Civil Rights/ Hate crime case against those 14? Of course not. The same thing happened to a white guy walking down the street and was pulled into a car by three blacks. He was beaten up and left on the side of the road. Justice Department once again missing in action. If these two events had been done by whites the Justice Department and the race baiters would be all over it. How come Obama didn’t speak out on these two crimes? Again the racists are in charge and will only react when the victim is black.

foxxybey says:

I like the comment from a sensible black man Mr. West on this subject and he is right about if it was black on black or a black killing a white, would never have made the news. Sharpton and Jackson are true race baiter’s who want to control as masters of the black people. I grew up in a black neighborhood and never had this racist talk going on and didn’t know what racism was until I went into the Marine Corps where we had race riots overseas I couldn’t believe my eyes. I’m white and don’t have a racist bone in this old body but get up set when blacks believe only white’s can be racist. There are place’s in my home town where I use to walk the streets without fear of being mugged, now I very seldom go to the old neighborhood any more because it is so unsafe for a white man. Have lost out on jobs because of quota’s for blacks and Mexican’s where I had the highest scores on all the test, so now they need to put up signs in all government employment offices that need to read “White men need not apply”. I get tired of that also. My son-in-law who worked construction all his life lost his job as a foreman because he didn’t speak Spanish, then to top it off went to Mexico where he was murdered and stole his car and money and left my daughter with 3 kids to raise on her own. I should have been bitter but, God tells me to forgive and didn’t ask if I wanted too but, to do it, so I have.

Stephen Zeigler says:

Thanks for YOUR service ! Very sorry to hear of your own son-in-law’s death. No doubt God needed another carpender

foxxybey says:

Thanks Stephen, I never thought about that but I’m sure your right as he was a born again believer, God Bless Friend:

Salaam Alnur says:

thats because years ago it was never fair. black and brown men were denied jobs because of their skin color. they didn’t come up with affirmative action just because. Lets first look at this word racism people love to use oh so loosely. The true essence and meaning of Racism is the global system for the genetic survival of the minority population on earth. People of color are NOT and have never been the minority population on this planet. Caucasian’s only account for less than 1/10th percent of people on this planet.

foxxybey says:

Salaam Alnur; you used the right words years ago but today it’s the white man who can’t get a government job because of affirmative action. I know as I’m a white male who took a test with 400 other people and got the highest score by over ten points from the nearest person, also a vet which is extra points and when I asked when I would be interviewed and was told I had dropped to about #25 because the minorities were in front of me because of affirmative action, so I told the person to put up a sign behind her desk, “White Men Need Not Apply”. She didn’t like it but it’s true. It has gone from affirmative action to bias against white men and that is a fact jack.

Salaam Alnur says:

Sir I work for the government right now and have been for the last 5 yrs. I sympathize with you whole heartedly and im gonna be truthful with you. When they put out these job posts and do interviews they already know who they are going to hire but because of law and the so called fairness of giving everyone an opportunity to apply for a job they have to post it just because. I see first hand how the process is and that is they ask from within who knows someone then they send in their buddies resumes and wala they are hired. Like anything in life its not what you know its who you know. Im still scratching my head as too how i slipped through the cracks because in my job im emergency essential and always on the move. out of the 400 in my specific program there are less than 20 blacks so what does that say. There are NO blacks or Hispanics at the top of that food chain either. I honestly try to help anyone and i do just that by prepping people on how to correctly do the resume and what classes if any should be taken. since I’ve been in this job i see nothing but the elite get their friends hired and it burns me up cause its plenty of people who should be able to do the job but because they don’t have a hook up they don’t get it. Being black in any government job isn’t as you think and that goes for getting hired too. send me your resume and ill tell you if we are hiring within our jobs or my headquarters. [email protected] now as for the years ago statements i can tell you being black is like having a scarlet letter on your forehead. there have been plenty of jobs good jobs before i joined government that i couldnt get that i should have but didnt because of my race. there are jobs i didnt get because my name and im a vet with 70% disability. for the last 150 yrs blacks have had a hell of a time getting jobs in this country and now that we are able to get the bread crumbs out there its our faults and we are taking the jobs because of affirmative action which is gone now. why was affirmative action in place in the first place because what you are feeling now is the same thing we have been feeling since slavery was ended.

foxxybey says:

I guess growing up in black neighborhood helped me a lot, as a white kid I had to work twice as hard to make a team but, always did make the team, the smallest guy but a good player in all three major sports, never had a racist bone in my body and don’t now but, feel I’m telling the truth about the way it is today? When I was over sea’s had a black Sgt. who was a squared away Marine, always had top conduct and profisency misspelled as I’m terrible in that area, LOL, one time he jumped the fence after getting drunk, never went to town but that once over sea’s, he was black and they threw the book at him, loss of pay, stripes and 6 months hard labor, it was not right and I took over the job of legal clerk while the regular clerk was on R&R, so I clerked his court martial and when I filled out the confinement orders. I put down no loss of pay, no loss of stripes and half sentence for good conduct. He asked me what he was going to do, he was worried about his wife and three children with no pay. I just told him to do his time. He got out in 3 months and his orders read, no loss of pay, no loss of stripes. First person he runs into is the 1st Sgt and he tells him to get in and take the stripes off and he shows him his orders. Guess who was on the hot plate after that? LOL, took me to division and said they would retry him, can’t do it as you know, so tried to get me and I said I was not trained as a legal clerk and made a mistake on the paper work, didn’t get me either, why would I stick my neck out for this black Sgt. because it was unfair and I knew it, would have done the same for anybody. I got a job on the railroad because of friends of my grandmother, never handled a tool in my life, became a pipefitter, a machinist , a carman, welder and a foreman and could do anything after that, retired and what did I do? Drove a taxi for almost 20 years but as a evangelist, made money and traveled the world spreading the Word of God, nice God made my daughter a pilot and then a senior manager with a major airlines and I flew for free. I like how honest you been and I have a lot of respect for honest people. I don’t disagree with anything in your life but, think blacks have been more then paid back for earlier offence’s and it is time to get educated and work hard at what you do and let the chips fall where they might. God Bless Friend:

J. Brown says:

Thanks to Alan West for consistently demonstrating what an honest American is and looks like.

Salaam Alnur says:

he’s a loser lol. i served with him in OIF 1. Why do you think he was relieved of duty and sent back to the states? Yeah he’s an honest American alright, keep telling yourself that.

J. Brown says:

What is OIF? I only speak English and your post appears to be in text.
Can I assume that your name reveals your nationality and bitterness?
He has accquited himself well in spite of the politically correct rules under which the military must operate.
If you have more please share it with me so that my opinion may be altered to favor your attitude.

Salaam Alnur says:

SMH. OIF (OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM) my good sir. My name gives an indication of nothing, especially no indication of how many bad guys i laid down defending our country or my parents, great grand parents and great great grands did before me. in fact my mother and i both were in iraq and crossed the border the same time during the initial invasion and my little brother was killed by an ied (improvised explosive device) back in 2006 at the age of 19. if you must know i converted to islam when i was 18 and joined the military then changed my name. I am the only muslim in my family so my religion or name gives an indication of nothing. i am currently in Afghanistan as we speak. One thing i have learned the 13 yrs. I’ve been coming to the middle east is that they don’t care about if you are muslim or not they JUST WANT TO KILL AMERICANS and anyone who supports them.

TNDETC says:

Ah, redemption with this post, and from a retired Army vet my appreciation for your service/sacrifices. I still take some issue with your opinions of Alan West. His military service aside, and to be honest I don’t follow or know much about him, I am thankful he is standing up and pointing out the corruptness of the NAACP and many of today’s black leaders.
I wish I could talk to some of those that lead the civil rights movement in the 50s, 60s, and 70s and ask what they think of how their hard work and efforts have turned out. My bet is that they would be disappointed.

Salaam Alnur says:

We dont have any black leaders not any real ones anyways. They were all killed off by our government in 1968 (FACT) Everyone who tried helping blacks gather themselves were assassinated. You are right they would be devastated to see the condition we are in now. I blame ourselves as well as the CIA for bringing drugs in the inner cities (operation pegasus). Our country as a whole is in the shitter i just hope we all can do some good and make it a great nation for our children.

Salaam Alnur says:

You are right they would be very disappointed if they were still alive but we probably wouldnt even be in the state we are in had the US government not assassinated all of our black leaders (fact) 1964-1968. Now we are left with the weak leaders who do nothing to fight for our people other than silly things here and there. I believe equality should be for everyone and i practice that in every aspect of my life especially when i was in the military. 2B1ASK1.

papamccain says:

“While serving in Taji, Iraq, West received qualified information from an intelligence specialist about a plot to ambush his unit. The alleged plot reportedly involved Yahya Jhodri Hamoodi, an Iraqi police officer. West had his men detain Hamoodi.[14] Soldiers testified that in the process of detaining Mr. Hamoodi, he appeared to reach for his weapon and needed to be subdued.[14] Hamoodi was beaten by four soldiers from the 2/20th Field Artillery Battalion on the head and body.[15] West then fired his pistol near Hamoodi’s head,[14] after which Hamoodi provided West with names and information, which Hamoodi later described as “meaningless information induced by fear and pain.”[14] At least one of these suspects was arrested as a result, but no plans for attacks or weapons were found.[14] West said “At the time I had to base my decision on the intelligence I received. It’s possible that I was wrong about Mr. Hamoodi.”[14]

West was charged with violating articles 128 (assault) and 134 (general article) of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. During a hearing held as part of an Article 32 investigation in November 2003, West stated, “I know the method I used was not right, but I wanted to take care of my soldiers.”[15] The charges were ultimately referred to an Article 15 proceeding rather than court-martial, at which West was fined $5,000.[14] Lieutenant Colonel West accepted the judgment and retired with full benefits in the summer of 2004. Asked if he would act differently under similar circumstances, West testified, “If it’s about the lives of my soldiers at stake, I’d go through hell with a gasoline can.”[15] At his hearing, West pointed out that there were no further ambushes against American forces in Taji until he was relieved of his leadership post on October 4.[16] After West’s retirement he received more than 2,000 letters and e-mails offering him moral support.[14] A letter supporting West was signed by 95 members of Congress and sent to the Secretary of the Army.[14] ” Yeah, he’s a total loser alright.

Aristophanes says:

Thank you papamccain. I was wondering why salaam kept making those statements; but, would not give any more information. Now I see why. Allen West does not fit his idea of a black leader. I like Allen West – he fits my idea as a leader of all people.

JWC Sr. says:

It is past time we carried on a conversation about racist bigotry in this country. We have tolerated it far too long. When Black Panthers can carry weapons at polling places and scare off potential voters with seldom if any mention in the national news media, and Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Malcolm X, and a hoard of other black so called leaders can race bait for a living without a second thought we have been silent too long. The black race is the most bigoted group of individuals on the planet. They are not at peace anywhere they are found in numbers above one. And the average American is afraid to say anything about it for fear of being labeled a racist. For a group as a whole that continually speaks of getting beyond color it seems to be all they can see. Perhaps the government should be handing out mirrors instead of food stamps.

Stephen Zeigler says:

the last two words….that is where it all started. Welfare has underminded the father figure in many homes but none more so than the black home. The father has been removed from the equation and all the democrats ask in return is to vote the worse politicans in again.

sandraleesmith46 says:

Now that isn’t true; there are MANY Blacks who simply see themselves as AMERICANS, not ‘Black or African” or any other hyphenated Americans; and they do live in harmony with their neighbors, just as not all Hispanics are members of La Raza, and even not EVERY Muslim is out to kill us in our beds, although the percentage of those does appear to be very small. The ones who foment and support these agitators and the agitators themselves are the problem, but labeling all as “the problem” is just as wrong as them labeling all whites as racist haters. Some in every sub-group of humans are just evil-minded people, but not all in any one group.

They are watching me says:

Sandra Lee. When Germany declared war on us shortly after 7 Dec ’41, and Japan declared war on us on 7 Dec 41, I suppose there were many German and Japanese citizens who did NOT want to fight with us. But know what? In order to defeat those nations, we had to BOMB THEM ALL. That is also what we will have to do to defeat the Muslims, maybe the Chinese, and any future enemies. You bomb them all, because even if they do not support their leaders, they work, and they build, and they support the enemy one way or the other. So in the meantime, we can pretend, like you, that not all are bad, but when the chips are down, TAKE THEM ALL OUT!

sandraleesmith46 says:

Actually, I was thinking of some of the ones here; not so much overseas. However, that principle is much older than WWII; it goes back to at least our 1860s war, some call the war of Northern Aggression, some the Civil War, although it was never that in fact, in any context. Sherman’s march to the sea in GA was the same exact principle. So was Stalin’s scorched earth policy, in essence. However, the REALITY is that we couldn’t fight our way out of a wet paper bag today, thanks to the NWO globalists, with O in the lead now in the US; our weapons’ stocks are so heavily depleted as compared to any whom we might need to fight as to be a joke. We couldn’t even fight a one front war, we have ZERO manufacturing base here, and no fuel reserves, no food reserves etc as we had just 75 years ago, before the start of WWII. And that has been deliberately engineered to be so. Moreover, God has allowed it to be so because this nation He so blessed has turned away from Him and essentially evicted Him.We have been under Divine judgment which is WHY there have been so many successful attacks against Americans here and abroad in recent decades.

JWC Sr. says:

I believe you would be amazed by what this country military could accomplish if we unleashed our dog so to speak.

TNDETC says:

JWC, Agreed, unfortunately, Sandra is correct to a point. While our military is stil the baddest force the planet has ever seen (Jesus aside of course for those of you we lean towards the religious aspect), our political leaders have their hands so deep into military affairs our forces go into a conflict with one hand tied behind their back so to speak. Getting shot at? Call and ask permission to shoot back. Your vehicle just got blown up by an IED? Call the rear and ask if it is ok to get out and shoot the people responsible. It is very sad seeing what our troops have to put up with in a combat environment.
Sandra, I also agree that not all black people are racist or thugs or whatever one may label them. The biggest problem, in my humble opinion, is that they are the most vocal group, closely followed by the growing Muslims. It is very difficult to trust or sympathize with black America when the crime statisitcs are NOT in their favor, when mainstream media won;t even publish the race of criminals (if they are black) but those same media sources are quick to point out that a criminal is white. The reverse racism today is appaling and with the political correctness and legal actions against anyone labeled a racist, white America (the majority) has taken the silent/ignore path of least resistance. The outcome, of course, is that the vocal minority winds up running the country into the ground. I also like your comment about religion as it currently is in the country. I have never claimed to be religious, but I do agree that, if used as intended to make people and the world a better/peaceful place, religion is definately a good thing. But that is a whole different discussion.

Herman says:

Most people do not know why the South wanted to secede from the Union. It wasn’t slavery, it was taxation with out representation. Which meant that the North was deciding what amount of taxes the Southern States had to pay. The South had little or no say so in the Taxation. I had an old farmer tell me in the Late 50′s, that allowing every one to vote on what affected the farmers, than just having the farmers vote, would ruin farming. I am beginning to believe he was right. Like who should vote on property taxes, the ones who own property and pay property taxes.

Kent2012 says:

That is how it began, now the voters are voting for more and more freebies paid for by the remaining taxpayers…….

Salaam Alnur says:

actually it was because the north wanted the south to get rid of slavery because it was destroying the norths economy. The south said hell no and that they were going to succeed and the north wasnt havin it. Thus the war, it was capitalism. You are right it had nothing to do with freeing the slaves.

sandraleesmith46 says:

No, Salaam, that’s not why the War Between the States was fought; in fact it was the LAST thing in Lincoln’s mind and the Emancipation Proclamation was an APPEASEMENT to the northern abolitionists later in the war. That’s the LIE we were taught about what was at the root of it. The South seceded over the problem of the Feds overstepping States’ rights, and over taxation in which they had little if any voice because of that overstep. Lincoln was ENTIRELY out of line to attack the South, who had the Constitutional RIGHT to secede; something included before the Constitution would be ratified. Much of the history that used to be taught in our schools {it’s not even bothered with these days at all}, was a fabric of LIES and PROPAGANDA aiming toward the NWO, into which we are steadily being dragged, and swiftly now, but this is NOT a new agenda; it’s as old as humanity in truth; but this phase of it began in 1540, in fact, and this nation wasn’t founded for the reasons we were told either; rather it was intended to be the capital of the NWO! If you would like links, I have them but too many to post here; e-mail me at [email protected] and I’ll send them to you, including much of the obscured history of our nation, such as the alterations of our Constitution in the late 1860; which effectively rendered it null and void then, meaning we have all been living under an illusion, to which we tacitly agreed by self-delusion, and which is now breaking down before our eyes, about how this nation actually works.

Salaam Alnur says:

I hear ya and agree with most of it. Im pretty well versed in history taught in school and out. Africans were here way before this country became the nation it is today and it is proven with maps found in west africa that they traded with the native americans. none of that matters i agree with you that history is just that HIS-story.

sandraleesmith46 says:

I understand your point, but I suspect you’ve forgotten that there are a lot of people who pay taxes in this nation, yet don’t own property especially not large tracts thereof, and would be placed in precisely that same situation as well, were only property owners, such as farmers/ranchers, the bulk of which are now corporations now anyway, not individuals, the only ones permitted to vote. It is a dilemma; and taxation without representation was the driving force behind the Revolution as well, particularly the Stamp and Intolerable acts. Today, we’re all being AGAIN taxed without representation, since those who go to the swamp actually “work” for the Corporation of Washington, District of Columia, NOT the people who send and pay them!

TNDETC says:

Another thing most people either aren’t taught or choose to ignore is that several Northern states also allowed slave ownership! So you are correct, most definately NOT about slavery! Oh, another nugget, blacks faught on BOTH sides during the civil war! Why would a black man fight FOR slavery? (And yes, some blacks were forced to fight, but most of those ran when they had the opportunity, not that I would blame them at all)

Kent2012 says:

a little correction, Gen Sherman’s march to the sea was to destroy the industry that supported the Army of the South, whether it was an actual plant or cottage industry in homes. Gen Sherman was not out for the wholesale slaughter of civilians, they were many caught up in the fight, but the intent was to wreck the ability of southerners to support their troops….guns, food, uniforms, medical supplies, and the bridges and the railroads that helped get them to the front line troops………….

sandraleesmith46 says:

Do you honestly believe had Sherman had bombers at his disposal that would have been a consideration?? NOT! He stated clearly that it was the PEOPLE of the South who were enabling their troops to continue fighting on; and by breaking THEM, it broke the ability to continue the war, not just the industries and farms, but the spirit of the people as well. He was very clear about that; and Sheridan applied it to the American Native peoples later as well, having been good friends with Sherman during the War Between the States, and seen how successful Sherman’s tactic was there.

Kent2012 says:

Sandra that was the idea…ruin the capability, temporarily, and break the spirit. Not slaughter the populace….

keepingmum says:

Do you realize after we bombed them we the spend millions to rebuild their countries….wouldn’t education be a cheaper answer?

Kent2012 says:

education only works if the “student” wants to learn…..

mathchopper says:

You are correct on theory but wrong on quanity. Like Allen West, your “MANY Blacks” is the true “minority”.

sandraleesmith46 says:

They aren’t a majority; blacks aren’t even a majority population in this country. However they’re not so rare as to be unknown either; even among less well known folks than Allen West. Many doesn’t imply a majority only that they’re NOT limited to a RARE FEW.

reggiec says:

Blacks = 13% of US population.

Salaam Alnur says:

we may not be the majority in this country but we are the majority in the world. soon we know who will be the minority especially since whites are only 1/10th the population of the world.

mathchopper says:

I miswrote. Conservative Blacks, like Allen West, are truly a minority. Yes, “White” is a recessive gene. We will not exist in the future… if there is one for the blacks or whites in the USA.

JWC Sr. says:

It would be very difficult to quantify many in your statement from any rational prospective, however for the sake of debate I will go there with you.
The point I made is they are few and far between at least the ones that will stand up and call a spade a spade ” no racial connotation intended”.
A simple way to end the endless stream of marches and chants is at our disposal. END Welfare and all the social nets that allow these bums to protest for a living. If they have to work and make their own living they will soon grow tired of the government wasting their money and focus on the real problems in this country. That is if we get a fair tax system which demands something from everyone who lives in this country. A simple consumption tax is all that this nation has ever needed. End government manipulation by wealth redistribution and you repair most of the nations broken systems.

sandraleesmith46 says:

Granted they’re a small percentage of a small minority percentage of our overall population, But they’re more than a handful, just not as boisterous as the ones who are the problems, so not heard about in general. As for cutting off the welfare; you really DO want to see riots, don’t you? Or perhaps you’re not old enough to recall what happened when an NYC mayor tried to make them {GASP??} work for their welfare checks; he didn’t even suggest cutting them off Just make the able-bodied EARN their welfare checks. He held out for 3 days under the riots that caused, before he capitulated; that was back in the late ’50s…

JWC Sr. says:

Sandraleesmith46 I am old enough to remember the riots, and peaceful marches of the 60′s. I have a 19 year old grand son. I and my family lived in parts of Texas that electricity had not came to when I was a child. My grand parents were share cropper’s who planted, and picked cotton, corn, or whatever the land owner chose to raise. For the most part they lived in tenement housing on the farms. We white folk worked right along side black folk with little thought of color with the exception of school and some cafe’s which did have separate areas for each to eat and learn. I never seen logic in that but folks of the time did. White share croppers as we were ate with the blacks in cafe’s and road with them on buses. It had more to do with bathing than color in most cases I believe.
History has always been my favorite subject. In the 60′s government programs in Texas provided commodities. You got dry milk, peanut butter, flour, cheese, beans, rice, sugar, real butter, and not much else. You went down to the government supply depot to pick these items up if you were accepted in the program as my grandmother was due to receiving social security benefits that were fairly new on grandfathers death benefit. As I recall about $35.00 dollars per month. Everyone raised pigs and chickens for meat in the diet.
You could get too much candy to put in your pockets for a dime which was real silver money unlike the copper plated crap our government sports now, unless you want to go cheaper with our copper coated aluminum penny. A silver dollar and used clothing from Goodwill was our Christmas present and we were proud to get them. Silver ware really was even for poor folks like us. We were a green generation as we recycled did everything.
I have seen first hand what government hand outs have done to this country. We began a self sufficient nation. Everyone capable worked. Those not capable were cared for by family that worked. While social security and welfare started as a product of sincere care for those unfortunate wanderers who fell on hard times they softened the human resolve. In those early days people worked until they died or were to disabled and family took over care. Now we have generations who have never worked or had a family member who held a job. A new class of slave who’s only job seems to be to vote left for their government master. these programs have devastated our nation. I have a 58 year old brother that games the system. It is very awkward for me to be around him because it is unsettling to believe we share a blood line which was given every opportunity to succeed and excellent examples in parents, grand parents, and relatives.
The only cure for what ails the country is going to be very painful for him. We must bring back personal responsibility if we are to survive as a nation. No man or nation has ever borrowed their way to prosperity. It is not possible now and never will be. Hard work on a loaned grub stake with repayment over time can get you to the top of the pile but sooner or later to stay there the loans have to cease. If their must be riots bring them on. We need to stop this train before we run out of track. I am sorry this went so long but I feel it needs said. We cannot help those who wont help themselves.

Salaam Alnur says:

America reminds us of how black and un-American we really are.

sandraleesmith46 says:

Really? Clarence Thomas… Allen West… Wesley Snipes… Denzel Washington…Those gents seem to me to have some pretty fair melanin counts and to be “Americans” too…. Or did I miss something there? After all, I do remember the civil rights marches and demonstrations of the ’50s and ’60s too; and how many WHITES marched and stood with the black people doing so. And then there are my friends here in my home town; they seem just as American as I am, too; so maybe it’s coming from within your own circles that those lies are originating and telling you something that just isn’t so, for political power and gain in that way. If you think about it honestly, without the usual prejudices clouding your thinking; it’s not the ones “pretending” and “claiming” to be the “friends” of the blacks and other minority groups in this nation who actually ARE such friends. The fact is that the regime in the swamp has MORE to gain by keeping all of you “down on massa’s plantation” on welfare and other forms of economic enslavement. Read some of the articles by Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams, and even Larry Eldridge. Those are some wise men, which has NOTHING to do with their race or mine, simply their wisdom and experience, whom I respect. They’re not “oreos” or “Uncle Toms” ; they’re trying to impart that wisdom to all Americans. BTW, I’m a 10th generartion American, descendent of 2 of the soldiers who served in Washington’s army, and I know there have been blacks in this nation as long or longer than my ancestors, which makes them Americans too, not Africans, any more than I’m European.

sandraleesmith46 says:

Yes they were; most against their wills, but not all. Many fought in our Revolution; some in the place of their southern owners, but again not all; some actually chose to do so on their own freely as did the white men who fought. History is the story of humanity; but when it’s distorted and lied about for political reasons, we don’t learn the lessons we should from it, and frequently have to repeat those lessons, as individuals and as groups of peoples.

Salaam Alnur says:

oh and those folks you mentioned are just a few token people that do not represent the other 40 million blacks in america. i hate when americans talk about welfare and food stamps they refer it to blacks like we the only ones lol. There are more whites by percentage that are on government assistance than blacks. its not a black thing that burns me up. anyways ill look into those people you mentioned. I like to learn and if they have something beneficial to say then ill take heed if its BS then i will treat it as such because i know better lol

Char says:

You’re dumb.

Salaam Alnur says:

I’ll be dumb, dumb enough to fight for your freedom in OIF I & IV and OEF I & currently in Afghanistan again. Ill be dumb, dumb enough to think my 19 yr old brother who was blown up by an IED his life was for a great people like yourself. Ill be dumb, dumb enough to have served 10 yrs in the military and currently emergency essential federal employee to fight for the likes of people like you. Ill be dumb, dumb enough to have a Masters degree in engineering and next year starting law school. BUT YEAH ILL BE DUMB. Thank you for pointing that out. Stay blessed.

papamccain says:

Thank you for your service, sir.

Lee Strabel says:

NAACP- Never Against A Colored Person. Some of the biggest racists of all time

Salaam Alnur says:

Lets first look at this word racist people love to use oh so loosely. The true essence and meaning of Racism is the global system for the genetic survival of the minority population on earth. People of color are NOT and have never been the minority population on this planet. Caucasian’s only account for less than 1/10th percent of people on this planet.

TNDETC says:

Ok, you keep losing me. Is this post saying that people of color can’t be racist because, overall, they are the majority? Following that logic, white Americans can’t be racist in America but outside of America they are racist?

Aristophanes says:

I like mine better – National Association for the Advancement of CAUCASIAN People.

Mike Warren says:

The NAACP has crossed the barrier of no return this time. These people have no respect for the country, our constitutional values, freedoms or the people. Sharpton et al are in this only for the money.

Shane says:

Allen West is right. If whites got up in arms every time a white person was murdererd by a brother, we would be in a perpetual state of agitation.

mollynscooby says:

That’s the truth. What about all the other murders that have happened lately by blacks killing whites. They were deemed justified and no one protested or started riots. Enough is Enough

sandraleesmith46 says:

“Deemed” doesn’t make it so; many have simply been brutal and senseless, but unprovoked attacks on whites.

mollynscooby says:

Yes, some are senseless killings, but if this hadn’t been a black killed by a white none of this nonsense would be going on now.

Salaam Alnur says:

oh bull, yall been killing and exterminating blacks since yall left the caves. perpetual state of agitation is what us blacks are soon to be in. Now as for the retired LTC West not COL and deff not in the marines because he was my brigade XO during OIF and i was there when he was relieved of duty for doing what he did and should have did to an iraqi police officer. anyways wont go there but that man is a freaking puppet and a loser. Now that the tides have turned white folks try to say its us blacks the root of these race issues. lol funny

TNDETC says:

What a completely idiotic and racist comment! I don’t suppose you have facts to back up your statement? And before you point to slavery and try to say whites were killing black slaves, the opposite is actually more accurate. It was in the best interest of slave owners to keep their property healthy and alive. And if you bothered to do any actual research rather than rely on NAACP and Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton self promoting propaganda, you’ll find that the majority of the slaves brought to America were either sold by their own family/tribe or were captured by Muslims and sold.

The discussion thread between you and Sandra showed some actual intellect and insight at times but you’ve completely blown any credibility you may have had with this comment.

Salaam Alnur says:

Sir if its one thing i know its about slavery because my great grandmother who has now passed remembers all the stories her parents passed down to her when they were slaves. No they did not take care of their slaves because it was too easy for them to go out and get more. I know my peoples history, YES africans gave other africans they were fighting (not their family) to slave traders and yes they even owned slaves BUT if you do your research as you say to me you will come to know that they were more of an indentured servant and after years of doing this that tribe would let them become part of that community or tribe. You can not compare the atrocity early white americans did to slaves over 400 million died in the middle passage alone. If you would like you can go research how the slave trade actually go started and who blessed off on it. you wouldn’t believe it if i told you sometimes the truth is too much to bare. Jesse Jackson and al sharpton are no leaders of mine they are only there for the lime light and run their mouths but i do respect them for what they did in the past for our people and others. I was a member of the NAACP so i know ALL about them lol. Once Africans found out how they slaves were being treated and murdered they refused to help so europeans took it upon themselves to take things into their own hands. After beating slaves the owners would take sea salt and tar and fill their wounds they treated their animals better than that.

Aristophanes says:

When do you finally realized that the people alive today had nothing to do with that? Do you really expect an apology from me or any other white person for what was done by people 100+ years ago? Move on and live in the present. Too many blacks expect to live for free and better than me because of this bullsh*t. Start supporting yourselves (which, by your post, I would say you do) and stop depending on the government to take care of you. Maybe then you would get the respect you so obviously want.

Salaam Alnur says:

We know white americans today in 2013 have nothing to do with what was done during slave days but there is a lasting mentality of those days among allot more white americans than not. Its hard for a white american to empathize with black americans becuase they do not understand what it is to walk in our shoes. People dont complain just to complain and keep complaining for hundreds of years about the same exact thing for nothing. It has to be some truth about what they are complaining about. I dont need an apology from anyone but the indians were apologized too and so were the jews but why not blacks. whites are very insensitve to what blacks have been put through in this country. I understand its hard to empathize with a people that have been through hell when that hell has not been shared by the other. its too easy to discredit, redirect blame and ignore others when you dont know what its like.

Aristophanes says:

Your arrogance about what blacks went through in this country is very annoying. Do you really think blacks were the only ones who had a hard time in this country? The Irish were treated terribly when we first came to this country; but, do you see the Irish whining about it and wanting special treatiment because of it? My ancestors could not get work when they first came here. In fact, a lot of businesses had signs in the windows stating that the Irish need not apply. The only difference is that the Irish people did not enslave their own people and send them over here. But, for the Irish, it was a case of migrate or die due to the potato famine. But, you expect people do get all apologetic and empathetic to your complaints when you cannot see that other people did not have it any easier when they first came here. The major difference in the Irish and the blacks is we did not complain and whine about our circumstances – we worked hard and made our own way. No one has apologized to the Irish people and I do not expect it. No one alive today had anything to do with what happened 100+ years ago (as stated previously). Stop living in the past and make something of your future.

Salaam Alnur says:

My arrogance, really now that’s funny. Let’s dig deep into this, its soooooo easy for white people to discredit and minimize blacks pain and suffering in this country and across the world. As for your comment about blacks whining. Blacks
HAVE EVERY RIGHT to complain for what has happened to our family members. Have you ever read the Willie lynch letter and the making of a slave if not I challenge you to go read how whites orchestrated power over slaves and their decedents for
400 yrs after slavery. Now “do I really think blacks were the only ones who had a hard time in this country?” Of course
not I would be a fool to even entertain an idea like that. My question is to you do you really think the irish went through the same thing blacks did? Were the Irish beaten, made to
work for free for hundreds of years, had their families torn apart when the slave master was upset of the slave he raped had a child, was the irish men taken from plantation to plantation and used as studs so that they could produce strong babies, were the irish whipped and caged like animals, were the irish families broken up and sold to another human being for profit, were the irish when they came to this country have their native language, culture and religion beat out of them until they were forced to believe what the slave master said what they had to believe in, were the irish forbidden to learn how to read and write hell were they killed if they did learn how to read and right. Were the irish burned alive and had their ears and private parts cut off while still alive for looking a white man in the eyes, glancing at a white woman or speaking up for one’s self. There was no lower form in America than being black, they weren’t able to vote but if a white man had land and a few pennies they could vote. No matter how much money or land a black person had they were not considered human enough to vote. Now when slaves were so called let free they had nothing but was promised 40 acres and a mule which like everything the US government promises was a lie. “Do I see the irish whining about it and wanting special treatment?” First and foremost IRISH immigrants
immigrated by CHOICE not forced. Allot of the treatment toward the irish was because of their religion (FACT) not
because of the color of their skin. They were noted for being poor, dirty, criminals, and thieves. The segregation they faced was, because they were poor and uneducated. The Irish
faced affirmative action, because they were considered less than human. Due to the discrimination and prejudice many Irish immigrants have changed their sure names, accents, customs, and life styles that the Irish descendents today have little to no customs and traditions left. The Irish DID whine as you put it and they DID get treated often worse than slaves I do agree with that to an extent. See I don’t minimize what other groups of people went through because it’s their story and their history. “The only difference is the Irish did not enslave its own people” Now you are right warring factions did give their captured to slave owners BUT they did not know how they were being treated and that’s why when word got back to the Africans
on the coastal towns where slaves were being given away of how they were being murdered by the thousands each trip and how to make weight or save food on the ship they were being thrown overboard while still alive they stopped . After they stopped the white slave owners would do raids and capture blacks at will. Since then in 2006 the king of Ghana who is a direct descendant of one of the tribes that were helping slave owners capture Africans has apologized for their part in the slave trade and has offered any African American, Caribbean
and south American descendants of slaves 500 acres of land and reinstatement of citizenship (DUAL) in Ghana and Ethiopia does the same thing. Let’s get it right YOUR ANCESTORS MAY HAVE BEEN TREATED LESS THAN HUMAN BUT STILL BETTER THAN A SLAVE AND ESPECIALLY A FREED SLAVE. “You expect people to get all apologetic and mpathetic to our complaints when you cannot see that other people did not have it any easier when they first come here” like I said before your people were not forced to come nor were they beaten, raped, made to change their language, names (which they did on their own) etc. I don’t want an apology I don’t need it what does it do for me or my family I would give two red cents if some random white person did. It might matter to my
parents or grandparents since they remember the treatment personally. How many irish were lynched just because they were irish I would like to know that. “there were signs saying irish need not apply” Well blacks weren’t allowed to work white jobs, eat in all places, had to enter all rooms from the back, drink from separate water fountains and use different bathrooms. “the major difference between irish and
blacks is we did not complain and whine abo ut our circumstances” well that’s where you are wrong ya’ll did because like blacks if they didn’t y’all would still be
treated the same way you were when your ancestors came to America so don’t give me that load of crap y’all didn’t complain because everyone complains when they are mistreated. Have you ever heard of black wall street please go do research on that you probably won’t because you may be one sided about this but if you do you will see that blacks after slavery were thriving. Highly educated children, rich communities, bankers, lawyers, doctors etc but you know what every single
time neighboring whites would get upset and burn the black community down and kill all the blacks. Tulsa, Oklahoma was
the first city to be bombed by air in the world. In the early 1900’s a race riot broke out and the whites were envious of how blacks were living so they started burning down
their homes and businesses. The sheriff at the time got into a plane and started dropping sticks of dynamite destroying
the black community killing over 500 blacks. If you don’t believe me Google or get the book black wall street Tulsa Oklahoma (FACT) I don’t think they were dropping
sticks of dynamite on irish communities. Blacks have built this country (FACT) one reason is after slavery was ended whites didn’t know how to cook, take care of their children, or build
anything why because for hundreds of years they had free labor from slaves who did it all for them (FACT). Blacks owned
all the construction companies in America for a time then when the whites got their skill level up they pushed the blacks out. Blacks were gaining too much power and money in America which is one of the reasons they allowed soooooo many immigrants in to the country to work these jobs so blacks could not. No one has apologized to the irish just like no one apologized to blacks or the native Americans. You are right no one today had anything to do with what happened in slavery but that ole white since of entitlement is in full effect and that stems from what was done 100+ yrs ago. Not all but allot of whites still act like their forefathers did when it comes to blacks and hell even the irsh as bad as they were treated, treated blacks less than human as well BECAUSE THEY WERE
BLACK. We should have been fighting that fight together but because we were black and the irish were trying to fit in it
didn’t happen. Would you tell a JEW to stop living in the past for what happened to them 70+ yrs ago hell no you wouldn’t
because then you would be called an anti Semite and castrated. All im doing is speaking up about FACTS so
how does that make me arrogant. Im not blind to the struggles of others im black not those others and can only speak
on what has happened to my family. I listen to these stories from my grandparents and my great grandparents. Like
the JEWS say “LET US NOT FORGET” I don’t hate whites I have whites in my family hell my aunt is half german. I don’t blame whites of today what was done in the 16, 17, 18 and 1900’s. You are of irish decent and im sure you will NEVER forget how your people were treated that’s why you felt compeled to write. You cannot compare how the irish were treated and blacks, still to this day blacks are being persecuted some self brought on lol. My entire family since the slave days has served in the military. Our history goes as far back as we can find to the buffalo soldiers. My great grandfathers fought in WWII and their fathers were farmers before being drafted in WWI. My parents and myself all retired from the military and fought for this country and my children will do the same. IN ORDER TO HAVE A FUTURE YOU MUST REMEMBER THE PAST SO THAT HISTORY DOES NOT REPEAT ITS SELF!!!! Please don’t act like blacks are all criminals and don’t do anything because statistically there are more blacks in college than in jail. There’s some food for thought. The irish fight was won but blacks in America and around the world are still fighting to be treated equally. For the most part we are because there are some good people out there but it would be a lie if I said we are all equal, remembers this is America and race means everything which is sad but it’s a cold hard FACT.

Aristophanes says:

Your rant just tells me you are a bitter, angry black who cannot let go of the past. As far as I am concerned, this happened before I was alive and I had nothing to do with it. In fact, i would seriously doubt that my ancestors had anything to do with it. But, because I am white, you expect me to be all apologetic and sympathetic to your PAST ancestors (I know that is redundant; but, it seems like you are having trouble with that concept). Considering it was blacks who started slavery of their own people, maybe you should blame your own people and leave me the h*ll out of it. As far as race relations go, as long as the blacks want to pull the slavery card, you will get nothing from me. In fact, from your rant, I would take it to mean that blacks do not want to live in harmony with ANY color but black. By what you have written, I would say the only way you would see racial harmony was if everyone was like you. I am not and have no intentions of being like you. I have let go of the past, too bad that cannot be said of blacks.

Ignorance is not bliss says:

So is that why black on black crime is so prevalent? They are mad ad each other for sending themselves into slavery way back when? We are to focused on other people rather than making sure our own house is inn order.

Salaam Alnur says:

You know when i first seen this i had to laugh cause it was acutally funny. Well yes we have issues in our communities which should be an american issue not just a black issue but thats neither here nor there. No matter what race it is when there is a lack of jobs crime goes up whether black or white and thats a fact. Funny you mention africans sending their own into slavery, in 2011 the country of Ghana where all the slaves were caught and enslaved appologized to all decendents of slaves for sending them into slavery. On top of appologizing they give ANY african american 1000 acers of land if they choose to move back to Ghana. way more than the 40 acres and a mule promised to my ancestors which we didnt get of course. When all of the strong black leaders were assisinated in 1965-1968 by our beloved government, blacks have lost their way because we have no . When the then cia director William J. Casey . authorized the sale of cocain in black communities to support the presidents contra wars in south america (operation pegasus) our communities and good people were destroyed. I see this as being no different fromt he wild west in the 1800′s. The same thing blacks are doing to eachother now white americans were doing in the 1800′s. They made it out of their darkness and one day the black community will too.
as far as numbers of course its an estimation but the 400 million isnt the slaves that made it to the new world it is the slaves that were murdered during the middle passage. in fact 38 of the every 100 slaves that left africa ended up in Brazil to work on the sugar cain plantations. All the articales and research i have done in college points to the 2-400 million slaves. 15 million isnt even a modest number for the simple fact over 50 million slaves ended up in south america and the caribbean alone.

papamccain says:

I always distrust numbers thrown out as fact. 400 million? According to this article between the 1500s and 1800s only 15 million were brought in on slave ships. Kind of hard to have nearly 30 times as many die as were shipped over.

shrgngatlas says:

It’s obvious that Allen West is a race traitor of the first order! Doesn’t he know that loyalty to race is the greatest virtue there is? He seems to want justice or some sort of rational analysis of events instead of putting his loyalty where it belongs. Where does he get such crazy ideas?

ralph Langer says:

Obvious to who ?? you are WRONG. The greatest virtue is loyalty to RACE? . You sound like a Racist yourself.

getaclue33 says:

It’s called sarcasm Ralph….

sandraleesmith46 says:

It is called sarcasm; and very fitting actually.

Mike Warren says:

Loyalty to country, freedom and citizens are the only virtues. You are the problem with America. Allen West is a noble American and I have a great deal of respect for him as a man and a leader. Either get an education shrngatlas, attempt to display some intelligence, no matter how small it may be, or get the hell out of my country. You and types like you don’t belong here.

Rufus44 says:

@Mike Warren: As @getaclue33 states … @shrgngatlass was being scarstic. Go back and reread … it’s really an entertaining post.

Bob says:

Apparently you forgot to switch over to the font used for sarcasm…

J. Brown says:

Which one do I use Bob, also which one for jest? I continually make people angry for just this reason, help me!

Aristophanes says:

I always put (sarcasm) at the end of my sarcastic posts, just so I do not get some of the comments shrgngatlas got.

J. Brown says:

Some times these posts elicit additional comments that make the day better. Will continue to work on my literary talents until I’m able to match my old buddy Samuel Clements.
Thanks for the comments.
Semper fi.

shrgngatlas says:

Sometimes I do put the /sarc … sarc/ tags on, but I’m apparently losing perspective about which ones are so obvious as to not need them.

SRM29 says:

It was obvious. But when dealing with politics, there are always some looking for a confrontation.

Mike Warren says:

You really need to clarify. You could become one of those crazy ass crackers. Good post, now that I understand the sarcasm.

Gene Gower says:

Catch any good fish with that obvious troll?

sandraleesmith46 says:

His problem is that he comes in “Army green” not black or white! Some come in “Marine green” or “Navy or Air Force blue” too…but they’re ALL “red, white and blue” in truth.

Salaam Alnur says:

thats cause he’s a nut job and has these people fooled loll. he was my brigade executive officer in OIF I. Why do you think he was relieved of duty after a few months in country (Taji iraq) loser in the first degree. only if i were allowed to spill the beans on this man.

Victor says:

Time for the Racist Heathens to Stand Down, or give a FULL ACCOUNT.