Why I Want My Range to be a Muslim Free Zone
UPDATE Since I published this article over a year ago, Islamic jihadists who committed the last two terrorist attacks on American soil, were trained and practiced at their area gun ranges. This, once again, validates my decision.
I refuse to train the next islamic terrorist.
Also, since I published this article, gun ranges and firearms related businesses in six states have followed my lead. Those are just the ones that have come out publicly and announced their decision. There are countless others who have privately called or messaged me to let me know they have come to the same conclusion and are refusing the train people who align themselves with this ideology.
To understand why I am have a problem with Muslims using my facility, you must first consider the nature of my facility and the activities that take place here.
This is not a coffee and donut shop. This is a live fire indoor shooting range. People come here to train and shoot lethal weapons.
In the range, people are shooting guns in close proximity to each other, so my patrons depend on me and my discretion regarding who I allow to shoot beside them.
One mistake in judgement on my part could cost innocent people their lives.
The primary reasons I am do not want muslims shooting at my range are listed:
1) The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly) and (which muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam.
Read those verses of violence here.
I hold adults accountable for the “religion”/ideology they align themselves with. I have to assume that if you are a muslim, you have read the quran and agree with those 109 verses.
So… Why would I hand a loaded gun to a muslim and allow him to shoot lethal weapons next to people his koran commands him to kill?
2) My life has been threatened repeatedly by muslims in response to my publication of those verses from their Koran as well as other articles I have written that contain truth about Islam.
Agents with the Counter-Terrorism unit of the FBI met with me last year to alert me that ISIS is in Arkansas… The agency feared I was going to be a target of opportunity, and I was directed to take EVERY SECURITY PRE-CAUTION necessary to protect my life and the lives of all people in my presence at all times.
Why would I want to rent or sell a gun and hand ammunition to someone who aligns himself with a religion that commands him to kill me or other innocent people simply because we refuse to submit to Islamic authority.
3) There are currently 35 Islamic Terrorist Training Camps on American soil, as documented and reported on Fox News. See the documentary here.
4) * Muslims, who belong to and, or, support ISIS, are threatening to kill innocent
* Muslims, who belong to or support AL Qaeda, are threatening to kill innocent
* Muslims who belong to or support HAMAS are threatening to kill innocent Americans.
See a common thread here?
On the news, just this week, our own government has discovered approximately 100 people have aligned themselves with or are supporting in some way, ISIS..
5) Two men walked in to my range recently with allah akbar ring tone and message alert tones on their smart phones. They spoke very little english, one did not have proof of U.S. citizenship, yet they wanted to rent and shoot guns. They were constantly glancing toward the cameras in the range, then looking at each other and speaking in their own language.
Their behavior was so strange, it frightened my patrons. No one would enter the range to shoot while they were there. Some of my members left and the people who remained at my facility said they did so out of fear for my safety.
(can you blame them?)
6) * The barbaric act of beheading an innocent American in Oklahoma by a muslim
* the Boston bombings(by muslims)
* the Fort Hood mass shooting (by a muslim) that killed 13 people and injured over 30 people
* and the murder of 3000 innocent people (by muslims) on 9/11
This is more than enough loss of life on my home soil at the hands of islamists to substantiate my position that Muslims can and may follow the directives in their Koran and kill here at home.
7) I have a federal firearms license… The ATF informed us when we received the license that if we feel ANY reason for concern about selling someone a firearm, even sense that something is not right about an individual, or if we are concerned about that person’s mental state, even if they pass a background check and we feel that person may use a firearm in the commission of a crime, we are to “err on the side of caution and stop the transaction.”
In other words, a federal agency has given FFL’s discretion on firearms deals. An FFL can turn people away if there is any concern about their behavior and or plans for use of the firearm in the commission of a crime.
8) In response to those who believe there are “peaceful” muslims in America who have no ill will toward non-muslims:
I understand that not all muslims are terrorists. I also believe there are as many Muslims who do not know what is in their Koran as there are Christians who do not know what is in their Bible.
However, I hold adults accountable for the religion or organizations they align themselves with.
Since I have no way of discerning which muslims will or will not kill in the name of their religion and the commands in their koran, I choose to err on the side of caution for the safety of my patrons, just as I would anyone else who aligns himself with an organization that commands him to commit crimes against innocent people.
9) On the issue of religious discrimination:
I view Islam as a theocracy/terrorist organization, not a religion. Islam is the union of political, legal, and religious ideologies. In other words, law, religion and state are forged together to form what Muslims refer to as “The Nation of Islam.”
It is given the sovereign qualities of a nation with clerics in the governing body and Sharia law all in one. This is a Theocracy, not a religion.
Theocracies do not fall under 1st Amendment protection.
The 1st Amendment is very specific about protecting the rights of individuals from the government, as it concerns the practice of religions, not theocracies.
It clearly differentiates between government and religion. Again protecting the individual’s religious beliefs and practices from (the state) government.
In Islam, religion and state are one.
We are a Nation governed by laws, the U.S. Constitution. We are not a Nation that is governed by religion, politicians or clerics.
A theocracy is not protected by the U.S. Constitution?
10) In the 14 hundred year history of Islam, muslims have murdered over 270 million people.
Since 9/11 muslims have committed over 21 thousand deadly terror attacks world wide.
In summary, people who shoot at my range come from all religious backgrounds… some are atheists… I do not care about their religious beliefs until or unless those beliefs command them to commit violent crimes against innocent people and I witness those crimes increasing, as we all have lately.
If you had received death threats by muslims, would you want the government telling you that you had to allow them in to your home or business and hand them a loaded gun?
I, like the cartoonists who were murdered in France, have had my life threatened repeatedly for years by muslims because of the many fact based articles I have written and published about the violence associated with political Islam currently and throughout HISTORY.
It appears that journalists in America, like those in France, who print anything that sheds Islam in a less than favorable light, are now at risk of being TARGETS of violent retaliation by these (peaceful Islamists in America) and need law enforcement protection.
(the only consolation for American journalists which the French journalists did not have, is our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. I am ALWAYS heavily armed, well trained, and THANK
GOD for this basic human right and our Founding Fathers for the 2nd Amendment directive to the government that this right “shall not be infringed.”)
HERE’S THE BOTTOM LINE
While CAIR’s central focus is on the “feelings” and “rights” of muslims, I am focused on and responsible for the safety and SECURITY of innocent people from all races and backgrounds who handle firearms in my facility.
Regarding that responsibility:
1) Upon the warning from the FBI that they expect me to be a TARGET
of militant muslims associated with ISIS,
2) Upon that agency’s advice to take all SECURITY pre-cautions necessary to protect my life and those in my presence,
3) and finally upon the directive of the ATF to all FFL holders to err on the side of caution and not engage in any firearm transactions with anyone we suspect might use that firearm in the commission of a crime,
I have always, and will CONTINUE to follow the advice of two agencies within the DOJ to protect and defend my own life, as well as the lives of innocent American citizens in my presence, from any and all threats of violence connected to, and or associated with any and all terrorist organizations.
To do anything less, in my current POSITION, would be irresponsible, reckless, and life threatening.
I will do whatever is necessary to provide a safe environment for my customers.
It is not a choice… It is my responsibility.
Jan Morgan- owner / The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range
1225 Blacksnake Road
Hot Springs, Arkansas
In response to those who say I can not “legally” ban someone based on their religious beliefs: This gun range is a private club, therefore, exempt from the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
I have every right to determine who can and can not join and owe no explanations to those who apply for membership and are turned away.
-2015 JAN MORGAN
Just fyi: CAIR today is licking their wounds after the highly publicized most recent legal pounding they took from my lawyers, American Freedom Law Center, in another highly publicized court battle between CAIR and innocent American citizens in Michigan who were being bullied by CAIR
Read more at http://janmorganmedia.com/2015/04/hamas-linked-cair-versus-jan-morgan-with-the-doj-fbi-and-islamic-terrorists-in-the-middle/#DuG0OukpChYlHhrZ.99